Who would you Rather Have

Dolfan81

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Steve Smith
Ted Ginn
Roscoe Parrish
Devin Hester

all 4 are small, fast WRs who can make anyone miss and all give there teams a shot at taking it to the house everytime they touch the ball.

Who would you rather have on your team?

i think i would have to go with hester just because he has probable the best speed out of all 4

I'll take the Panther's Steve Smith. Never takes plays off and plays a lot bigger than he stands.

Are you kidding? Steve Smith? Ted Ginn has more potential overall. Hester might be a little better Special Teamer but he's no reciever.

This has got to be a trick question!!!

Steve Smith is a NFL All-Pro wide receiver who is/was an incredible kick returner as well.
Ginn, Parrish & Hester has not done enough as wide receivers to even be in the same conversation.

So to answer your question...Steve Smith

well,we all know about Steve Smith....and we know Devin Hester can&has taken it to the house on ST with the Bears quite a few times,and we saw Ginn take it to the house a few times this past season as a rookie,yet a few were called back due to penalties. me personally,i'm gonna go with Ginn because we already have him,and i really want to see what he can do for us as a receiver and more on ST.

i didn't mention Parrish because i'm not familiar with him enough to comment

Not even a debate - with a QB, Steve Smith is in the conversation with the best wideouts in the league

The answer to this right now is obviously Steve Smith. Looking toward the future though it is between Ginn and Parish. Both guys have tremendous upside. It remains to be seen which one will make the most of his potential. Hester, as good of a special teamer as he is, is probably never going to be a good receiver.

Ummm..... Seeing that Steve Smith is the best WR in the game and the other guys arent even close, I think Steve Smith. Is this serious? Ginn has proven nothing. Hester is a beast, but he is more or less a special teamer, and Roscoe Parrish must be in there as a joke.

Steve Smith....I think he is best small (under 6 feet) receiver possibly to ever play the game. Hester can break one at any time and I would never kick it to him, but Smith is just a solid receiver game after game.

Back
Top Bottom