Whoever lands Roberson in late rounds is getting a steal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whoever lands Roberson in late rounds is getting a steal

DaQuix

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Whoever gets Ell Roberson in rounds 2 or 3 is getting a steal. Before his injury he was top 15 and a Heisman hopeful.

I have not watched him all year, but have seen 3 games and all games he amazes me. I watched him vs, Colorado, Iowa State, and then tonight against Ohio State.

He has a ROCKET as an arm, and he is extremely hard to tackle, and the all-pro DE Will Smith missed a couple sure sacks against him. He looks like a smaller Mike Vick, with the arm of Daunte Culpepper. I couldnt believe it.

For those who have just watched him tonight, DO NOT judge him on his throwing tonight. He had no time to throw and most of his throws were off of his back foot. Try to find footage of his other games ... look at the way he scrambles. He was the leading rusher for Kansas with 50 rushing yards on 13 attempts and 2 TD's!

Wowzers ...

Some more stats. He haverages 160 passing yards a game. Averages 67 scrambling yards a game. He has 37 TD's (13 rushing) and 11 interceptions.

He averages nearly 2 throwing TD's a game, and 1 rushing TD a game.

Originally posted by DaQuix
Some more stats. He haverages 160 passing yards a game. Averages 67 scrambling yards a game. He has 37 TD's (13 rushing) and 11 interceptions.

He averages nearly 2 throwing TD's a game, and 1 rushing TD a game.
:jawdrop:

vick's arm is one of the strongest in the NFL... anyway

Roberson sucks. he's a true college QB just like Eric Crouch.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
vick's arm is one of the strongest in the NFL... anyway

Roberson sucks. he's a true college QB just like Eric Crouch.

LOL! Must not be a guy who watch's college football ... :rolleyes:

LOL! Must not be a guy who watch's college football ... :rolleyes:

ever heard of a guy names Kordell Stewert? yeah...

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

ever heard of a guy names Kordell Stewert? yeah...

You mean the guy who had better numbers than Fiedler and Griese this year?

Roberson is not an NFL guy. You can't even compare him to Vick. He doesn't run or throw nearly as well. You'd be better off comparing him to Quincy Carter.

Ell f'ing sucks. He should stay in Phoenix and have his way with the women there in the hotel. Maybe he can be Kobe's personal assistant.

Ell is a great QB, but not an NFL QB man. I mean I'm sure someone could work on his accuracy but I don't think it'll be enough for him to stay in the NFL for more than a couple years. He does have a rocket of an arm and some good legs but he turns it over all the time (fumbles and INTs) and his arm is about as accurate as mine and I'm a HS WR. He may get scooped up in rounds 6 or 7 but I doubt he goes much higher than that. And this is coming from a K-State fan. BTW, he shouldn't have even played in that game and as for JCork, the man isn't even going to get charged, let alone convicted. Just because he has sex with a woman doesn't mean he's a rapist. He's a nice kid and just because he plays college football doesn't mean he has to be gay. How many 21 year olds don't have sex in over a year? I bet the number is under 50%. Just because someone says she got raped doesn't mean it actually happened or even came close to it. If my mom said she got raped by Jay Fiedler, it'd be all over the news too, doesn't mean he actually did anything.

Whoever gets Ell Roberson in rounds 2 or 3 is getting a steal. Before his injury he was top 15 and a Heisman hopeful.

LMFAO, Roberson will be lucky to be drafted in the 7th round, yet alone the 2nd or 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom