Who's ever seen any of these guys play? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's ever seen any of these guys play?

lotion

Jane Gum
Reaction score
I'm goin nuts. I keep reading stuff about this guy and that guy and smokescreens and strategery... the Manning stuff that's developed in the last day or so has put it over the top.
I can't remember watching an Arkansas game this season. I never heard of Smiley before the last 8 weeks. I have watched the Canes so I know and like all of those guys, but the rest, with the exception of maybe Clayton and Rivers, I haven't watched them play. And I'm talking about guys we might take, because I do watch some college ball.
So the question is...
Who has ever watched a game, start to finish, with any of the prospects that are getting floated for the phins?
I mean, if you haven't watched a game, it's kind of like listening to a bunch of car salesman. I'm getting sick of Kiper, I'm sure he's getting greased by the likes of Rosenhaus to pump players.
Anyway, that's my 2 cents, looking forward to the draft. I'll listen to it on the radio from 3 to 4 on Saturday. I can't take anymore draftnikese. :)

I've seen Jenkins play a many times and let me tell you, that kid makes some amazing catches. The only problem is he seemed to dissapear every once in a while. I wouldn't mind hearing his name called on draft day though, but 20 may be a little too high.

Back
Top Bottom