whos gary here that just called the sports station? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whos gary here that just called the sports station?

Man, do you guys just hang around sports forums and listen to sports radio all day long???

I love you guys! :drinkers:

oh alright nice question though...yeah i know the other guy that called couldnt hear them either...

as for you dolphreak..yes thats what i do

he asked something about why everyone kept saying negative things about the fins..and then he gave his opinion on why he thinks that the fins will still be good this year...he said we did better when we didnt have ricky before so we will do the same this time around

I Agree 100% (and btw so do I, rickyisan@ss) :)

we have more overall talent on both sides of the ball than we did during the "Ricky era".

Dolphreak said:
Man, do you guys just hang around sports forums and listen to sports radio all day long???

I love you guys! :drinkers:
Yeah, this place is great. I've finally found a home. To bad it took fukkin RW skippin town a week before training camp and me searchin around on the net for info about it to find this place.

I heard ya Gary on the radio! good job. Look, they just gave the obvious answere. thats all radio guys do is talk about the obvious. But what is not obvious is not even known at this point so who knows anything? The point you made was teh same point i made here and that is that these things bring a team together. They have a hard time seeing that cus all they know is BAD BAD BAD. everything bad. no good. they dont see the light. never could. thats why noone in there right mind would have picked Carolina to go to the dance.

There's plenty of reasons to view the Dolphins' season pessimistically, especially if you view it factor by factor.

Strong points: David Boston and Chris Chambers at WR form a dangerous duo, Jeno James at LG should be a fine offensive lineman.

Weak points: Wade Smith allowed 16 sacks last year at LT and so far in minicamps doesn't look much better, Seth McKinney has been no better than Tim Ruddy, Greg Jerman should not be a starter in this league, John St Clair should never play RT again and if he gets beaten at RT its by a rookie and if not then that rookie must be p!ss poor, we have no RB worth a damn, we have a quarterback controversy between two guys that have been so mediocre during their careers its painful, our starting TE has charges possibly hanging over his head for beating his pregnant wife not to mention any marriage troubles that will come with that incident, and the offensive coordinator is working with a playbook that is not his own and that he's not familiar with and the ship is suffering from too many captains and not enough mates so the offense overall lacks consistency or direction.

Enough problems for ya? It will be a miracle if this offense averages 20 points a game. Probably two or three of the following names will seriously have to step up to the plate and really SURPRISE people in order for that to happen: Chris Foerster, Wade Smith, Vernon Carey, Travis Minor, and/or AJ Feeley.

ckparrothead said:
Wade Smith allowed 16 sacks last year at LT and so far in minicamps doesn't look much better, Seth McKinney has been no better than Tim Ruddy, Greg Jerman should not be a starter in this league, John St Clair should never play RT again and if he gets beaten at RT its by a rookie and if not then that rookie must be p!ss poor, we have no RB worth a damn, we have a quarterback controversy between two guys that have been so mediocre during their careers its painful, our starting TE has charges possibly hanging over his head for beating his pregnant wife not to mention any marriage troubles that will come with that incident, and the offensive coordinator is working with a playbook that is not his own and that he's not familiar with and the ship is suffering from too many captains and not enough mates so the offense overall lacks consistency or direction.

Enough problems for ya? It will be a miracle if this offense averages 20 points a game. Probably two or three of the following names will seriously have to step up to the plate and really SURPRISE people in order for that to happen: Chris Foerster, Wade Smith, Vernon Carey, Travis Minor, and/or AJ Feeley.

Man, Parrothead, You've thoroughly depressed me... GO PATS!! :roflmao: Just kidding

The guys from last year that don't have the impressive numbers, do have another year under thier belts in the NFL. We haven't seen anything impressive yet because they haven't even put on the pads yet... Let's see what happens over the next 3 to 4 weeks, and then bury our heads if we need to. I'm staying optimistic and believe we have some great talent here. Plus, these guys are probably pissed at all the negetive press and are chopin' at the bit to prove something this year... I hope :rolleyes:

CK is just stating fact, this offence was in trouble before Ricky left.
I've been reading all of these threads as if the Fins were headed to the superbowl if Ricky didn't leave.
Ricky's departure exposed the truth.
Maybe Ricky saw what CK is talking about.

You know it shouldn't be too hard to organize a good offence with that much coaching talent, I hope we are all wrong and Wanst. is as good a coach *** JJ thought.

Back
Top Bottom