Who's going to Dolphin games this season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to Dolphin games this season?

I'm gonna try to make the Fins at Shegals game the second week of the season. It should bring back fond memories of the Shula vs. Shula game I attended. Where "Daddy" just beat the snot out of his little boy. I'm surprised child welfare didn't get involved after that beating. :D

Ricky Williams For McGahee Just Heard It.

This story will be broken at 1:00 EST. I've got a good friend in the NFL's offices and all that is left is Ricky looking over some additional language that will be added to his contract. Source says Ricky just needed a change of scenery to a team that had less media scrutiny. This is great news for us dolphin fans.

as of now i havent bought any tickets and i might not end up being able to get any games but im working on it.

I'll at the Broncos game in Denver on Dec 12th.

Going to Cincinnati & MNF at the meadowlands...

BONER said:
This story will be broken at 1:00 EST. I've got a good friend in the NFL's offices and all that is left is Ricky looking over some additional language that will be added to his contract. Source says Ricky just needed a change of scenery to a team that had less media scrutiny. This is great news for us dolphin fans.
Stop spaming this BS man!

Anways, ill b making one game, just not sure which one yet.

Back
Top Bottom