Whos left in the Lb pool?/it seems like we Are losing time and LBs. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whos left in the Lb pool?/it seems like we Are losing time and LBs.

aquaman

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Whos left in the Lb pool?

Anyone have a list of names available for us to pick from? the only one i can remeber is Chris Claiborne of Detroit.. he plays middle now but he started his carrer at outside.. maybe he can help.. its come to that >sigh<

If cap space could be found, ya could try to sign Clark Haggans(RFA from Pittsburgh) to an offer sheet. It would cost ya your 5th if Pittsburgh didn't match. If ya had a 4th, Na'il Diggs(GB) or Peter Sirmon(Tenn) could be had or Dhani Jones(NYG) for a 6th. But ya don't have a 4th or a 6th right now.

UFAs: not much more than backups right now

So go after Claiborne then or hope and pray that Rodgers and rappin' greenwood improve by 80%

Nate Wayne...

or you could do what Washington did which was trade to get a pick in the fourth in order to sign a restricted free agent.

I really like Haggans from Pittsburgh and Diggs from Green Bay.

Re: Nate Wayne...

Well, it looks like Wayne is not going to be a Phin

Eagles | More On Wayne - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
5:30 PT: The Daily Times reports free agent LB Nate Wayne (Packers) really likes the Philadelphia Eagles, but he is making his scheduled trip to the Detroit Lions on Thursday. "We gave our word that we would visit the Lions, and Nate gave his wife his word he wouldn’t make a quick decision," agent Harold Lewis said. "But I’ll tell you, it was pretty hard for Nate to get on the plane. He really likes what the Eagles have there, and the way he can fit in." Wayne will make a decision by Thursday, according to Lewis. [/B]

Personally, I would be tempted to go for Diggs. A trade could be worked, and he has some big time upside.

I like Diggs as well...

he makes a few mistakes...but he is pretty agressive...
I live in Philadelphia and read the Daily News article on Wayne...

I wouldn't call Philadelphia a mortal lock on Wayne...still a good chance of it happening...but not a mortal lock...it sounds like his agent is convinced that he will get at least 3 mil a year...

and he is probably right...:(

Having Rodgers wouldnt be the end of the world... I mean if we cut him and get one of those RFAs, we lose a pick and money to sign an OT or safety.

We traded our 6th to Chicago for Cade McNown.

More LB's will come on the market soon. It should be interesting though to see how many teams draft LB's with all the reshuffling going on.

What LineBackers are available it seems like we Are losing time and LBs.

Are they any good LineBackers left.

Back
Top Bottom