Who's more annoying.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's more annoying....

Finfan Griff

Starter
Reaction score
Madden or Theismann??

i started listening to madden on the monday night football games and while playin madden for ps2 and couldnt stand to listen to him talk. now theismann is a commentator and he just wont ever shut up. its like he has a whole story to tell after every play. as of right now, i'm undecided who i think is more annoying and would like to ask all of you you're opinions

Easy, I say it's Tony Kornheiser, or whatever his name is. He sucks. Theisman isn't nearly as annoying without Paul MacGuire.

Kornheiser pips the bunch, but he's new so he gets a leeway. But seriously, he makes not-even-funny slapstick jokes at Theismann that not even an epileptic jack-in-the-box would laugh at. ANd what's with all the "world" stuff? Everybody is "proving himself to the world", or is "sending a message to the world", or has grown up with the "weight of the world on his shoulders". Tony, this just in -- half the world would wish you'd shut the hell up.

so much hatred for Madden among the younger generation... too bad he's forgoetten more about football than they'll likely ever learn...

while he's not what he used to be during his no-nonsense CBS days with Summerall, he's still hysterical... people just don't seem to get the guy anymore, and appreciate him for what he is...

madden is an icon for the national football league... show some respect...

Theismann w/out question is one of the more annoying analysts out there IMO....I really don't mind Madden at all.

THEISMAN..... hands down..... I just want to step on his......%#&@%&@ .......again and.......%$&## ahhh I hatem...

PressCoverage said:
so much hatred for Madden among the younger generation... too bad he's forgoetten more about football than they'll likely ever learn...

while he's not what he used to be during his no-nonsense CBS days with Summerall, he's still hysterical... people just don't seem to get the guy anymore, and appreciate him for what he is...

Madden does deserve some respect but it's just that he should've retired by now. He's not a very good commentator anymore and half the stuff he says doesn't make any sense.

Madden is waaaay past his time as a commentator, but Theismann just makes me wanna puke every time he talks.As bad as they both are,Theismann wins the most annoying award.And Kornhiser doesnt belong either hes out of his element.

PressCoverage said:

This aint the PoFo. People are entitled to an opinion without being sprayed with hippy-quips.

PressCoverage said:

Thank You. Well said.
And the answer to the question is Theisman by frikkin mile.

And while we're talking about it, thanks ESPN for ruining MNF by putting Theisman and that dink Cronheiser on TV. I'd rather listen to someone run their fingers down a chalk board for 3 hours than listen to those 2 blowhards.

SarahAnn said:
Madden... Hate that bum. Wish he would shut up and go back to coaching already, everyone knows he wants to.

:shakeno: ...........Hmmm, I can't type any of the things I am thinking about that stupid comment without getting banned.

Back
Top Bottom