Whos The Best in the NFL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whos The Best in the NFL?

Phintaztik

^Forever Freaky^
Reaction score
The power rankings are bull****, whos the best team in the NFL and why?

Originally posted by Biggunndunn
.......Duh everyone knows its the bucs! what a stupid question!:D

Not everyone.. it's starting to get cold, you better hope you manage home field throughout the playoffs!!

Seriously... the Bucs are a very good team, the only weak spot I see is the QB position.... an upgrade there would mke you guys downright scarey!! Oh... I think you should have kept Dunn... Pittman just was no replacement....

Originally posted by WharfRat
Not everyone.. it's starting to get cold, you better hope you manage home field throughout the playoffs!!

Seriously... the Bucs are a very good team, the only weak spot I see is the QB position.... an upgrade there would mke you guys downright scarey!! Oh... I think you should have kept Dunn... Pittman just was no replacement....
IT is getting cold:eek: and thats not cool. I dont think u can take any credit from B.Jhonson he is a solid qb he is alot better now that he has time to throw the ball. at the start of the season it was ugly. i wish we had dunn still too, pittman just cant read down field

Originally posted by Sniper
I'd say Philly at this point

I have to agree... Andy Reid has done a tremendous job with that team. Losing McNabb for the season made me think they were finished... but the rest of the team has really rallied together to get it done...

Maybe Reid would come to Buffalo to coach? Please god! Please! It would be great to have him or Parcells... I have to say Gruden would be cool to have too.

Back
Top Bottom