whos the true balla!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whos the true balla!!

C0dy

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I would like to know what you feel like. Whos the man on the miami dolphin defense? Is it Jason, Zach, Sam, Brock, Patrick, Timmy..... I'd like to no what all the miami dolphin fans think!!

I heard Pat, and Chris are the best basketball players, :goof:

but i forgot where i heard that from:confused:

the best as far as being compared to other players @ his position .... PAt Surtain

PS - Brock MArion isnt on the team anymore, he signed with Detroit then got in trouble with the law.

Chambers played ball in college and high school, and when Pat was on Cribs showing off his court, he said nobody "but Chambers" can shut him down in Miami. I'll have to go with Chambers & Surtain.

I remember JT and Sapp having the free throw contest at halftime of one of the Heat's playoff games...Jason Taylor has one of the worse shooting strokes I've seen in a long time. :tongue:

id have to go with pat i think zack was nastier a couple years ago and jt is double teamed to damn much ps:zack is still veeeeeerrryyyy nasty!!:mad:

This is a silly question. Jt needs the coverage that pat puts on rec to inable him to get to the qb, Pat needs jt pressuring the qb into bad throws, Zach needs the dl to keep the oline of him so he can make the tackles. Timmy need the DE drawing the Double team so he can plug the running lanes and timmy needs zach to fill the gap. Brock needs to stay out of trouble and quit blowing coverage and missing tackles, well he did anyway now he can miss them all because he aint a fin anymore.

Back
Top Bottom