Who's the wealthiest owner in the NFL - 2007 uncapped season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's the wealthiest owner in the NFL - 2007 uncapped season?

you people are funny. Jerry Jones & Dan Snyder could be working at Paul Allen's home - as butlers.

@@@@ has his sh*t together. Doesn't matter though- uncapped 2007? are you nuts?? link please.

BALLS DEEP said:
Well, starting Viacom and Waste Management alone makes him huge. Do you know he has his own 9 hole golf couse on the ocean at his house?

Oh and he just sold his Boca Resorts (Rewgistry Resort in Naples, Edgewater Beach Hotel in Naples, Naples Grand Golf Course in Naples and Pier 66 in Ft Lauderdale for a meazly 2 billion a year or so ago.

The guy that outbidded me for all that, paid twenty bucks more than I could afford. Darn it!!:boohoo:

dominizzo said:
The guy was on Forbes top 100 richest men in america in 1999

He owns ranches and owns a oil!!! Im not giving u wrong facts

The forbes website states the nfl has 4 billionaire owners http://www.forbes.com/business/2005/09/01/sports-football-owners_05nfl_cz_jg_0901richestowners.html

which are in order

Paul Allen
Preston Tisch
Wayne Huizenga
Robert McNair

EDIT: the most recent figures i could find put allens wealth at 21 billion Tisch is worth 2.75 billion, Huizenga 1.8 billion, McNair 1.3 billion, Jerry Jones for the record is worth 1 billion.

Richestr owner in S.Florida is Mickey Arison owner of the Miami Heat ...

Networth 5.8 billion.....

what? are you guys are mad? ROBERT KRAFT is the richest owner, the patriots estimated net worth is over 1.1 billion dollars, plus he is building a new sports mall type thing near the stadium, a hotel, etc. he will have the most money if they dont cap the 07 season

Cuwanna McMichael just walked in my office, I probably shouldn't say anything smart, huh?

jnobes7 said:
what? are you guys are mad? ROBERT KRAFT is the richest owner, the patriots estimated net worth is over 1.1 billion dollars, plus he is building a new sports mall type thing near the stadium, a hotel, etc. he will have the most money if they dont cap the 07 season

Paul Allen, founder of Microsoft, wants to have a word with you.

But for the record, Mr. Kraft is Wayne's closest friend of all the owners. Weird Patriots & Dolphins owners being so close. I tried to warn him of being a 'traitor'. Nobody listens to me.

i cant wait for kraft's sports mall, hes trying to make new england a place for vacationing which will be interesting

greatwade said:
Paul Allen, founder of Microsoft, wants to have a word with you.

But for the record, Mr. Kraft is Wayne's closest friend of all the owners. Weird Patriots & Dolphins owners being so close. I tried to warn him of being a 'traitor'. Nobody listens to me.
:lol:
that's been killing me ... people trying to argue that Bill Gates' old partner has somehow less money than other NFL owners.
:lol:

...but seriously, what's all this crap about no cap for 2007?

...link?

theres no link for no cap in 07, its common sense there is no collective bargaining agreement set for the 07 season, which means they have until then to develope a new one, which will take place when the owners meet in march i believe, but there will not be a capless league, they will probably devise a temporary collective bargaining agreement in place for the season and work on it when there is time

jnobes7 said:
theres no link for no cap in 07, its common sense there is no collective bargaining agreement set for the 07 season, which means they have until then to develope a new one, which will take place when the owners meet in march i believe, but there will not be a capless league, they will probably devise a temporary collective bargaining agreement in place for the season and work on it when there is time

give the man his prize :cooldude:

i just happen to do develope a collective bargaining agreement for a nba head coaches union for a project in college last year so i know a few things about CBA's and what not, its a process but the commiss wont let football be run poorly like baseball.

Back
Top Bottom