• Rick Spielman

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Al Davis

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Jerry Jones

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
tough one....but i would have to say Millen

Millen makes any coach look bad....while Spielman is bad, he's always had Wanny as coach, therefore, you can't really make a clear cut assesment of Spielman

How 'bout Millen as GM, Spielman as VP and head of talent, and Wanny as head coach?

millen didn't make any ridiculous trades like spielman. if anything, millen made some pretty good trades

Spielman. A second round pick for a third string QB and a and third round pick for Lamar Gordon. At least when Wannstedt had GM powers, he brought in guys like Seau, traded for Ricky, Brock Marion, just a few I could think of, off the top of my head. Millen hasn't made any horrible trades like that, he's just had misfortune with drafting, mainly just Joey Harrington and Charles Rogers. Roy Williams is good and I think Mike Williams will be good too, of course he's no Scotty Vines. :infins:

painnotpleasure said:
Spielman. A second round pick for a third string QB and a and third round pick for Lamar Gordon. At least when Wannstedt had GM powers, he brought in guys like Seau, traded for Ricky, Brock Marion, just a few I could think of, off the top of my head. Millen hasn't made any horrible trades like that, he's just had misfortune with drafting, mainly just Joey Harrington and Charles Rogers. Roy Williams is good and I think Mike Williams will be good too, of course he's no Scotty Vines. :infins:

Why isn't anyone looking at the fact that Millen fired Mariucci, and Mariucci did nothing to....oh wait, I just said it, Mariucci did nothing...lol..my bad

marino2duper73 said:
Why isn't anyone looking at the fact that Millen fired Mariucci, and Mariucci did nothing to....oh wait, I just said it, Mariucci did nothing...lol..my bad
bingo. millen brought in good prospects for mariucci, and he did nothing. kevin jones and roy williams have been baaaaaad. but look at some of the draft-day deals millen have made. they were great. trading down 1 pick with the browns to get a 2nd rounder

kastofsna120 said:
millen didn't make any ridiculous trades like spielman. if anything, millen made some pretty good trades
yep and Detroit are still lame. What does that say? History is tradition i guess.

Back
Top Bottom