Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Rick Spielman

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Al Davis

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Jerry Jones

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Mooch is a schmuck who simply cannot get it done... His team did not appear to respect him to boot.

Reminds me of a more charismatic Wanny.

I would say Al Davis. His style doesn't work anymore. The biggest problem with him is he can't be fired

Hmmmm its like saying.... My dog did 4 business transactions in my backyard.... which business smells the worst?........LMAO..

Anyway... Davis and Jones may not be competitive all the time... but they will be again. No-one can argue that Davis acquired some great talent in the offseason.... But as for coaching.. well....Hasnt everyone learned from Washingtons demise that Turner is a better co-ordinator than HC?

Jones.. well.... hes a personality owner... kinda like Marc Cuban. You either hate him or love him. But heck... at least he cares. And Dallas is never down for long.

Which brings us now to Wanny/Speilman, and Millen.

Speilman.. In an word.. awful. He kinda is trying to do what saban is doing now... finding the diamonds in the rough. Unfortunately... he isnt't very good at it.

As for wanny... he did make some good trades... But in reality.. it all came down to his coaching philosophy. It stunk. He wasn't a motivator. Avoided confrontation. Theres a reason why dolphin camps we called club med... doesnt bode well for successful football. I believe the only reason Ricky left was because if Wanny. Now with a new Captain sailing the ship.. should anyone be surprised that Ricky wasts to play.. wants to stay.. and has been a model football player since his return. I'll quote Caddyshack "when working with an animal.... you have to use an animal mind".. the analogy means that Saban "gets" Ricky... and its working.

Now Millen. I often wondered why they arent competitive. Obviously the organization above him have no clue either or they would've gotten rid of him as well.. or instead of Mariucci. Or whoever it's spelled. Millens biggest mistake is that he doesnt draft to his teams needs. he just takes the best player avaiable no matter what.
When you think of New England and their dominace.. perhaps its a godsend to pick 32nd... you're not going to get a players who thinks they're more than what they are. And are willing to be a team players.. and most importantly... work damn hard to belong. Millen shouldve traded away high draft picks to fill needs on his roster... if not.. then choose players in terms of need.. since they already has so many skilled guys.

Theres my 2 cents.... which is about all i have left after Xmas.

Back
Top Bottom