Who's your 2nd favorite team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your 2nd favorite team?

miami234ever

DenverCheesesteak
Reaction score
My second favorite team would have to be the Eagles. They might land Branch,which is kind of exciting. What's your guys 2nd favorite team behind the fins?

1. Miami Dolphins
2. The Dolphins of Miami.
3. Those are the only two that I can think of.........LOL

There is no such thing as a second favorite team...IMO real fans have ONE team and that's it.

Colts, mainly because my best friend likes them and Peyton Manning is one of my favorite pure QBs. He is just fun to watch running the offense. One of the last oldskool style QBs.

Ok, let me restate. The dolphins are your favorite. Who else do u like and root for sometimes?

I root for the Cardinals simply because they have been such an embarrasment to the city. It's certainly not because I like them, though I do like some of the players. I think that is what I do more. I root for certain players a lot.

miami234ever said:
Ok, let me restate. The dolphins are your favorite. Who else do u like and root for sometimes?

Putting it that way, I root for whoever is playing the Jets:D

Now I know that sometimes we need the Jets to win, like if we're tied with the Pats and need the Pats to lose, but then I go for a tie:lol:

AFC Miami Dolphins
NFC Seattle Seahawks

miami234ever said:

Baltimore, I love their defense, plus Ray lewis and Ed Reed are from DA, U.:D

My 2nd fave team is whoever the Jets/Patriots/Bills/Colts are playing that week....

In the event that any of these teams is playing each other I hope for a tie.

Back
Top Bottom