Who's your most hated college teams? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your most hated college teams?

muck............

Originally posted by Muck
You know what's funny?? Miami never is ranked #1 in recruiting class. Some years they might get in the Top 5. But every year is "Texas, Ohio State, FSU, etc...".

But if you asked any coach right now about who had the most talent last year, they'd say Miami without thought.

That's why you can't rate a recruiting class until after they've gained some playing experience to see how they are going to pan out. Let's use the longhorns as an example. The last 4-5 years they've had the top ranked recruiting classes each year. How many national championships has Mack Brown won? Zero! Along with talent, you've got to have a good head coach/asst coaches to bring the talent together.

my most hated college team?!

i didn't really ever have one, but i guess since my son is an avid penn state fan and he hates notre dame with a passion, i guess it rubbed off. no matter how bad they are getting beat, they always seem to find a way to come back!:(

Notre Dame
Michigan
Notre Dame
Florida
Notre Dame
Arkansas
Notre Dame
Oklahoma
Notre Dame
Ohio State

Originally posted by dolfan06
i guess its safe to say, you don't like notre dame either!

Thanks for reminding me ... ... I hate Notre Dame. :D

i've been a canes fan ever since the fiesta bowl with penn state. the canes lost that game, but they were outplayed and still showed a lot of spunk! i like that in a team, i guess thats why i like zach thomas so much!

Nebraska & Florida St are tied. I hate them both equally as much.

I think Frank Solich was in bed with the BCS computer or something. The Huskers had no business being on the field, or planet, as Miami.

Back
Top Bottom