Whose the best #2 reciever in the game?.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whose the best #2 reciever in the game?..

Caps said:
Brandon Lloyd could turn out to be one hell of a 2nd WR in Washington this season.

I think Randle El will be listed as the 2nd wideout on the depth chart. I think Fitzgerald are 1a and 1b and they'd be the easy choice. Other guys who are pretty good are Jerry Porter, Keyshawn Johnson, Terry Glenn.

i'm glad no one said booker. my vote goes to wayne (if he's still #2 behind harrison)

With the colts and the cards, its more like 1A and 1B... so I dont know if thats fair. Of all of the other teams, Id have to go with Marty Booker... haha JK, but Id probly take Jerry Porter, Michael Clayton (I think he'll recover from the 2nd year slump) or this year I think Keyshawn could surprise.. thoughts?

TractorTraylor said:
With the colts and the cards, its more like 1A and 1B... so I dont know if thats fair. Of all of the other teams, Id have to go with Marty Booker... haha JK, but Id probly take Jerry Porter, Michael Clayton (I think he'll recover from the 2nd year slump) or this year I think Keyshawn could surprise.. thoughts?

With the cards its a 1A/1B thing, neither one I would call the number 2 guy, they are both number ones, but in the case of the Colts, Harrison is the definite number one and Wayne is the definite number 2 guys . . so my pick would be Reggie Wayne. I also like TJ Houzmenzadeh from the Bengals.

1. fitz
2. reggie wayne
3. tj. houshmwvbfjwerhfbj
4. javon walker ( i think rod smith is still # 1)
5. jerry porter

Yeah, I'd have to say the Broncos tandem would have to be right there with Boldin...whether its walker or rod smith.

Another good player that hasn't been mentioned is Terry Glenn. He will be behind TO this year in Dallas.

Javon Walker or Reggie Wayne would get my vote. You could easily make a case for any of the #2 WR that have been listed. I hate to say this being a Miami Dolphin fan and all but Andre Johnson/ Eric Moulds could be a good one two punch in Houston. Eric Moulds would be a pretty good #2 receiver.

i think Keyshan Johnson is in a good fit in Carolina and he could be a very productive number 2.

Mile High Fin said:
Take your pick:
Larry Fitzgerald or Anquan Boldin

I'm going to take Boldin because he succeeded even before Fitzgerald got there when he set the record for catches by a rookie. Wayne is a great WR but some would argue that he is a product of the system. Kurt Warner compared to Peyton Manning also hurts Wayne in this case. For that fact, I'll take Boldin because he would probably be a number 1 on all but about 10 teams.

Straztheman said:
i think Keyshan Johnson is in a good fit in Carolina and he could be a very productive number 2.

Yeah, good call there. Keyshawn is a great #2 guy behind Smith. Very scary group of WRs for delhomie

Back
Top Bottom