why am i the only one who thinks we can win? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why am i the only one who thinks we can win?

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
the niners game is no easy game, but they can be beat. it all depends on which offense shows up. our d has been playing well, and made brady average last week. im not saying we will win but damn everyone is saying we have no chance. we usually play better against good teams and lose the crapy ones we should beat. this is just my thoughts on this game, im not saying we are going to win out or a great team. i just think our odds are better than what everyone thinks. anthing can happen and i wouldnt be surprised if we won this weekend...
now you can call me crazy and tell me how retarded i am

I live 45 miles from SF. I have a feeling we will win. More than other games. I think we will have an upset /statement game.
My X friend has been rash talking for 3-4 months that sf will smash and eat us up and all this smack talk.
I want to see Mia come out and just execute and play hard to kick some ass.

Mia 20 - 14 SF

GO Dolphins........#1

Anything is possible. It is one of the toughest games on our schedule and Miami has to bring their A game to have a chance to pull of the upset. I am hopeful.

I wanted to go but i have other things to spend my money on that are more important than almost $500 to take the Family to the game.
Lets go Miami give us fans an awesome game.

Of course we can win. Harbaugh is foolish enough to start Krapernick, so that helps.

I think we can win but, Im not expecting it. Its more likely we turn the ball over several times and give them easy scoring opportunities. Otherwise, its a close, low scoring game.

In hindsight Im glad we didnt get Harbaugh. I was all for bringing him in as the HC, but I had no idea he was so lost when it comes to QBs. Shocking really.

I think we will win. This is supposed to be an easy win for SF, according to the talking heads. I hope our team can use that. We need to get out ahead and play some great defense. Maybe Wake can get to CK and make him uncomfortable all day. I'd like to see Vernon on the other side creating equal amounts of havoc.

You are not the only one. It will be a close game. It will probably come down to which team has the ball last, that wins the game. Dolphins win.

I personally think this is going to be an awful game. We struggle enough with bad defenses and now we play an elite one with a rookie qb? Yikes.

My must we win meaningless games at the end of the season. It only makes us farther down in the draft order.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

I personally think this is going to be an awful game. We struggle enough with bad defenses and now we play an elite one with a rookie qb? Yikes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Matt Moore is the one finishing the game.

We have a shot to beat anyone who doesn't have a top-tier QB. I like our chances.

It'll be the same as the Pats game... the defense will keep them in the game, but the offense and their inability to score will lose it. However, if Sherman gets creative and gameplans around the players' strengths (like he should have been doing all along!) then winning is possible. If Miami continues to go run, run, short pass on 3rd and long, and punt one more time I think I'll curl up in the corner and cry like a baby.

I don't know why people who start these threads don't put a boatload of $$$ on it if they have such strong "beliefs". If one strongly believes they have to assert.. or else it means absolutely nothing.

The moneyline price is currently set at +500 for miami winning straight up... So if you're so confident in Miami winning then you would be a total fool not to put $1000 on it to win $5000.. or place $5000 to win $25,000... and so on...

Or are you just blowing smoke ?

Back
Top Bottom