why are people already talking about 06?!?!?!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why are people already talking about 06?!?!?!!

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
we have the possibility of having a great season this year yet many fans are already talking about what we should do next year. Isnt this year much more important than that! Wait till after this season before making assumptions on who we should get. Who knows, maybe Frerotte will become a good starter. Then we may not need to use the 1st pick on a quarterback. We have much more important issues. Such as how are we going to beat carolina! Go dolphins. :)

nobody is saying the team should think about next year. but to this point weaknesses are being exposed. gus might do good but he is old therefore qb is certainly an issue that needs addressing. it seems that our o-line is having problems opening holes for ronnie to run through. it also seems that mcintosh is not doing to well. we need a new center, because ours isnt opening anything and he is also letting lineman into the backfield as though pushing them back or opening a hole would just be absurd. this is nothing more than speculation. even though this is only week 3 weaknesses have been identified.

oh ok i get what you are saying. I thought some of the fans were already throwing 05 out the door.

dude you're a Sox fan for crying out loud. You have to know the answer to your question. The reason why any teams' fans write off the current season is because the sweetest 4 words in sports are "Wait 'till next year!" I'm sure you'll be sayin that yourself after the Tribe pass you in about a week and a half :)

finsgonewild said:
oh ok i get what you are saying. I thought some of the fans were already throwing 05 out the door.

many feel that we are not gonna get where we need to this year.

the fins might be playing some good football before the year is over, but it may be too late

PLEEZHELPUSNICK said:
nobody is saying the team should think about next year. but to this point weaknesses are being exposed. gus might do good but he is old therefore qb is certainly an issue that needs addressing. it seems that our o-line is having problems opening holes for ronnie to run through. it also seems that mcintosh is not doing to well. we need a new center, because ours isnt opening anything and he is also letting lineman into the backfield as though pushing them back or opening a hole would just be absurd. this is nothing more than speculation. even though this is only week 3 weaknesses have been identified.

The Pats, Bills and Jets have all lost a game. Ah ha, there weaknesses have been exposed :rolleyes:

The Bucs are undefeated......My God, they have no weaknesses :lol:

finsgonewild said:

Those who give up on this team alreday arent true fans they are simply as a friend of mine put it, when describing the Marlins fans, ''a bunch of bandwagon bit*hes.''

Back
Top Bottom