Why are you people judging this seasons play based on just a few Mini-Camps? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are you people judging this seasons play based on just a few Mini-Camps?

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
WR

I mean lets talk about David Boston first of all which is one of the most frequent thinks talked about. He has dropped some passes, Ran bad routes and whatever else he did. It does not matter cause when the season starts and its game time every player is going to react different. Boston doesn't have the greatest hands in the games and neither does Owens. Their main strenghs are catching the ball and making big plays. We don't have many play makers in this team such as Boston or Owens, Chambers might make those tough catches but we don't see him a lot often making plays after the catch. The only difference from him and Boston is that Chambers grabs that ball in traffic and fights for it. There are too many concerns other than David Boston dropping passes in a mere mini-camp such as our offensive line.

QB

The quarterback debate is also similar to the Receiver Debate over Boston not playing to his "expectations". Breathe guys, breathe hard and realize that
AJ Feeley is just starting to get a firm grasp of the offense. I would think that Fielder would play better than Feeley but yet he hasn't shown another dimensions even while being in this offense to his third season.

Offensive Line

I don't see many of these debates going around but it seems like Wade Smith is making poor adjustments but then again he's facing Jason Taylor, A savy Veteran and an All-Pro Defensive Star. Jeno James is playing real well and I haven't seen much from the other stars. Vernon Carey is showing Power out there and that is what I want to see from him.

I have nothing else to say other than this is just a Warm-up for some players and an exhausting week for newcomers. Give the guys some slack. We want to see them perform at a high level when it counts.

I haven't seen anyone overreact or base this season on a few mini-camps. Our mini-camp "reporters" are just telling us what they saw.

Same here, its the reporters who are freaking out.. im not worried , once pads go on then ill be worried.. anyways, what is a good game for me to go to this season?? i knwo all of them are good, but which one do you think is the best matchup???

Its not even the reporters they are just decribing what they saw, it obviously doesn't bother you guys but I see others starting Fiedler Threats and posting Rumors about other quarterbacks coming in to replace him.

Back
Top Bottom