why didn't Jax watch our tape beating those cheating Bastards | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why didn't Jax watch our tape beating those cheating Bastards

on the last running play to ice the game they were holding in plain sight, if that were us its a ten yarder

I saw several holds throughout the game that wasn’t called. **** the Cheaters!!!!

This is all that needs to be seen. I didn’t watch the game because I don’t watch NE games ever and the NFL is **** now but one penalty says everything about who the NFL wanted in. No other discussion even needs to be made. The NFL got what they wanted again and that’s that.
how about the no pass interference on Jax next to last possession

They lost the game when NE got the TD at the end of the first half and that TD was a gift. I agree the PF was the correct call but he had dropped that pass before he got hit so they got lucky there. On the PI that ball was nowhere near the receiver and there was no need for the DB to even touch him so that was another break.

Then in the 2nd half they did a dolphins and kept running up the middle on every first down for little or no gain. Why not try some PA on first down?

Ozzy rules!!

3rd and 18 and played soft zone,that play lost them the game. Its ironic that we are built to beat NE and understand that you have to hit him in the mouth all game. Teams like Jax who have superior talent to us can't seem to learn from our formula to beat them. I would be so pissed to be a Jag fan right now
I was surprised and pissed they play that soft zone crap as well, but the Jags achilles heal is their QB, and when the game was on the line you could see why.

Jax just needed that 1 big play on offense and it never happened. Games are almost always decided by those offensive plays by the QB. Defenses usually falter by the end of the game. Bortles never stepped up when he was needed in the 4th Q. The offense had plenty of opportunities to score more and keep the game out of reach.

They lost the game when NE got the TD at the end of the first half and that TD was a gift. I agree the PF was the correct call but he had dropped that pass before he got hit so they got lucky there. On the PI that ball was nowhere near the receiver and there was no need for the DB to even touch him so that was another break.

Then in the 2nd half they did a dolphins and kept running up the middle on every first down for little or no gain. Why not try some PA on first down?

Ozzy rules!!
..............because at that time it seem to me like they were playing not to lose or make a mistake rather than being aggressive and win the damn game..............they need a QB.

Sadly, very sadly mind you, Jay Cutler is better than Blake Bortles. We were able to attack them in the passing game with more confidence instead of wasting plays smashing our backs up the middle. We also can beat their CB’s which is the strength of the team.

I think they would eat us up with Gronk though. I don’t know if any team hit Brady more than us this year. We hit him a lot even in the blowout loss.

Ramsey is kind of a tool. Lots of yapping than has a big penalty. Good player but the way people were talking about him I was waiting for a big play that never came. Howard was better on Cooks than both highly touted JAX CB’s.

I was surprised and pissed they play that soft zone crap as well, but the Jags achilles heal is their QB, and when the game was on the line you could see why.
This. He left plays on the field as the game went on. He makes a couple of those throws they likely win.

Pats are a good team and it’s exacerbated when you are playing 11 on 12 (officiating crew).
It’s not always about the calls, many times it’s the non calls. No holding, illegal contacts or PIs with the game on the line.
Quite frankly I’m apathetic and have no plans to watch the SB. I suspect I’m not alone and the ratings will be below average.

Pats are a good team and it’s exacerbated when you are playing 11 on 12 (officiating crew).
It’s not always about the calls, many times it’s the non calls. No holding, illegal contacts or PIs with the game on the line.
Quite frankly I’m apathetic and have no plans to watch the SB. I suspect I’m not alone and the ratings will be below average.
**** is fixed, not even fun to watch

We beat NE in a regular season game and people act like we set some kind of blueprint for a championship game lol

Back
Top Bottom