Why didn't we run the | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why didn't we run the

jreg1

Starter
Reaction score
Why didn't we run the flea flicker pass that scored out of the wildcat anymore? I mean even if it didn't work at least get them off of the line of scrimmage because we couldn't run that well. I was screaming to just run that play one more time to let them know that you better get out of the box trying to stop our run. This was one of the many things that made me ill along with us not going for it on fourth down. We could not stop them at all so what difference would it have made giving them the ball at midfield or punting and seeing them move the damn ball anyway!:shakeno:

I saw the highlight of that great play. They seem to have done a few things that us fans dont agree with yesterday and this seems like another. Oh well chalk it up to a learning experiance. On to the Ravens:up:

When you are a team that is not expected to win a lot why not through everything you can at the opponent? I mean run everything you got at the Texans and leave nothing because we are not expecting to make the playoffs anyway! That is what hurts me the most... go down fighting!

Back
Top Bottom