Why do we not see Marqueis Gray more in this Offense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do we not see Marqueis Gray more in this Offense

I frequently use my directv DVR to rewind a play during the game. Both Thomas and Gray miss a high percentage of blocking assignments within the run game. Thomas completely fails to react or choose the correct individual to block. Gray is overpowered every time I stop. Fasano has failed more frequently than I expect. Something is very wrong with our TEs. Fasano has played well enough to be a good pickup. Thomas makes more receiving plays than Gray. It is hard to argue with the play counts for our TEs.

Some of our best offensive performances last year were when both Sims and Cameron were out. We seemed to do alright with Gray last year.

Some of our best offensive performances last year were when both Sims and Cameron were out. We seemed to do alright with Gray last year.

Gray did have some big plays last year, but he hurt us with his blocking last year. I am disappointed that he seems to have regressed instead of improved.

Back
Top Bottom