Why does it seem that Bills fans rule our own forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does it seem that Bills fans rule our own forum

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
This doesn't make sense at all. There is a ridiculous influx of Bills fans lately. Clump brought over the whole bunch it seems.

As for the moderators, just my opinion, but it seems like you love to let Dolphin fans get bashed by Bills fans. When we bash them we get told that we need to stop right now or we will get banned?

Wasn't this whole sub-board made just for the Dolphins, not for Bills fans to start taunting us in the middle of it!!!

Just my two cents on the direction of this board.

I didn't bring anybody, but check the facts.

How many of the Bills' threads were started by Fins fans?? most of them

I don't give a damn about starting them, I only care about the replies. Watch Clump I am going to get swarmed by your brethren.

Your bretheren? LMAO. Its just that they are excited about their signings, and want to come over and see if we're shaking in our boots or whatever. They stay once they realize we aren't, and try to see why......

They ain't hurting anything. Last year, we were infesting their boards. Now the shoe's on the other foot. Just the way it goes.

The more you show your dis-taste and that it affects you, the more they'll post. And vice versa.

What else you going to do in the offseason? I don't mind the Bills' fan as long as they keep it civil, witch they have been for the most part.

Aparently I am one of the "brethren"...lol

I guess I dont understand why it bothers you so much. I like it when civil fin fans come to our board and talk. Personally I love football, I'll talk about it with anyone, I dont care what team you root for, as long as you discuss it civilly. It's all football.

Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
I guess I dont understand why it bothers you so much. I like it when civil fin fans come to our board and talk. Personally I love football, I'll talk about it with anyone, I dont care what team you root for, as long as you discuss it civilly. It's all football.

Nice post SoCal. As long as the visitors to this board are courteous, it doesnt really matter which team you support.

the bills fans are ruling because people let them rule! maybe bills fans are correct in that miami fans are too nice sitting in that sun all day.:mad: maybe you need some heavy heavy snow to wake your a$$ up every now and again!:lol: im kiddin. everyone up here would love to be where you are right now.:fire:

You pay a price to live in a free society and part of that price is tolerance... If we can't tolerate someone who likes a sports team that is different than the one we like, how can we tolerate anything???

Having Bills fans here sets us up for many different scenarios:

We get swept by them, they smack talk us to death...

We sweep them, we get the fun...

We split, we argue about how the other got lucky...

Originally posted by Jaj
As for the moderators, just my opinion, but it seems like you love to let Dolphin fans get bashed by Bills fans. When we bash them we get told that we need to stop right now or we will get banned?

That's a very serious acusation. It's simple really , if you don't like finheaven go find a Dolphin forum where only finfans are allowed. You won't find any.

No one get's warned when you bash people without breaking TOS. Geez, how many threads or posts were breaking TOS by finfans against fellow finfans. You guys do that to each other more than we do that to you. Why aren't complaining about that?

Cuz this is the Miami Dolphin sub-forum. That means it is a place for talking about the Dolphins moves and strategies, and also some goofy stuff. It is not a place for Bills fans to claim they have the best team ever.

Rooting for the fins then gives you the right to insult other finfans becuase this is a fin-forum? Before you look at us bills fans look arround and see who the biggest TOS violators are.

I agree with Jaj's point. It wasn't why are Bills fan's allowed, it's why are they given more lead way with the TOS? I agree, and apparently I'm not alone that the Bills fans get more lead way. I think it's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom