Why does it take so long to update the front page of Finheaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does it take so long to update the front page of Finheaven

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We have to suffer through all these Ad's, popups and t.v comercials becuase it costs a lot of money to run the site. Ok I get that but why does it take so long to update the Front page of the site. We Won Right! Isnt that important news? Even when we lose it takes a week.

No disrespect intended but really.

Because they dont get paid a full time salary to mantain this site. Its a Fan site, deal with the good, deal with the bad that comes with that.
Chubbs

We have to suffer through all these Ad's, popups and t.v comercials becuase it costs a lot of money to run the site. Ok I get that but why does it take so long to update the Front page of the site. We Won Right! Isnt that important news? Even when we lose it takes a week.

No disrespect intended but really.

Unfortunately we all have to watch out for the site now with all the ad's and whatnot.. Over a 2-3 month span, I got 2 vicious virus's on my computer from coming on finheaven.

Unfortunately we all have to watch out for the site now with all the ad's and whatnot.. Over a 2-3 month span, I got 2 vicious virus's on my computer from coming on finheaven.
I did as well this monday morning. I know it was finheaven becaue it was the first site I checked and then it hit. My work filters caught it, but it scarred the shi*T out of me.

I wonder if the mods know this, I thought it was just me and a 1 time thing, looks like its happened to someone else, weird.
Chubbs

I did as well this monday morning. I know it was finheaven becaue it was the first site I checked and then it hit. My work filters caught it, but it scarred the shi*T out of me.

I wonder if the mods know this, I thought it was just me and a 1 time thing, looks like its happened to someone else, weird.
Chubbs

It happened to me at work too, but I caught such a bad one I had to call IT and have them remove it both times. Obviously I didnt tell them I was on here, I just said my computer is acting funny.. It is actually very stupid of me to come back, especially from work, since this has happened twice already.

The front page is maintained by 2 people. one person is on vacation and the other is very busy so.... there is your delay.

Dayum! It didnt take long for my page to get moved. Sombody must be on the job.
lol :), dude dont you know not to screw with mods. You are going to log in 1 day and your name is going to be changed from DirkDiggler to something like MarKSanchezLovingHerb all in Pink Neon Bright Lettering. I can see it now with a signature of Mark Sanchez with his shirt off hugging your avatar.
Chubbs

3999044314_fa5e57edb0-1.jpg

The front page is maintained by 2 people. one person is on vacation and the other is very busy so.... there is your delay.
This is true, and I guess I would fall under the category of the "other is very busy". Still though, I will work harder to make sure the front page is more up to date then it has been the past few weeks. I can sit here and make excuses, but I won't, because you as members don't deserve that. You deserve better front page quality, and I will work harder and find more time to dedicate to keeping it "fresh".

Back
Top Bottom