why doesent welker have more passes thrown his way?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why doesent welker have more passes thrown his way??

FiN FaN KeViN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
IMO welker is one of are best wr he catches allmost every thing that comes his was and if he doesnt a least he tries to hes a play maker i would think u would want the ball in his hands more hes allways wide open but idk crappy play callin linehan needs to tightin up last 2 games blew it cause on crappy play callin.:shakeno:

FiN FaN KeViN said:
IMO welker is one of are best wr he catches allmost every thing that comes his was and if he doesnt a least he tries to hes a play maker i would think u would want the ball in his hands more hes allways wide open but idk crappy play callin linehan needs to tightin up last 2 games blew it cause on crappy play callin.:shakeno:

And wasn't he also pretty much wide-open on the last play of the game?

Everytime me and my brother are watching Welker he's wide open. Every play, he just blows by the corner and creates seperation. Maybe when he's in he should get the first look.

i think he was he is open allmost every time they had him in but they only throw to him when they need him and he always saves us like the catch he had on the final drive he caught that long pass to get us down there only to blow it.

welker makes the most of his opportunities, but he doesnt have the " talent or ability" of a chambers or booker, but when he gets the chance, he doesnt drop the damn ball, he is what he is, you cant elevate a great punt return man, a solid kickoff return man, and whats turning into a good slot reciever, into a play making number 1. i do wish we had more players with welkers heart and desire on this team

umm i have to disagree with chambers talent cause he didnt show it a bunch off passes right through his hands welker tries his heart out he should have get alot more credit hes a guy u can depend on to make big plays when u need it

note the quotations, chambers has all the physical skills, freakish vertical, ability to snag balls with one hand, tip toe the sideline, blazing speed...but he lacks the mental focus desire and toughness of a welker. if chambers played like wes, we would have a top 3 wr in the league. welker makes the most of his abiltiy, he is ALL HEART is that im trying to say

claytonAndDuper said:
note the quotations, chambers has all the physical skills, freakish vertical, ability to snag balls with one hand, tip toe the sideline, blazing speed...but he lacks the mental focus desire and toughness of a welker. if chambers played like wes, we would have a top 3 wr in the league. welker makes the most of his abiltiy, he is ALL HEART is that im trying to say
i agree with u there if chambers tried as hard as welker does he would be a great wr but yeah your right. i just think welker should get the ball more thrown his was hes allways open

FrankP said:
And wasn't he also pretty much wide-open on the last play of the game?

Yes. Also that tipped pass by Bruschi should have been a touchdown to Welker in the first half if it was thrown about three steps earlier.

I agree. Welker needs more passes thrown his way....and i must say im upset with Chambers for yesterday.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
Frerotte couldn't read a stop sign let alone a defense....THAT'S why

Seeing as though he outplayed Brady yesterday and if CC catches at least 3 of his 5 drops he really outplays Brady what would you then call tom yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom