Why Don Shula said Bill Belichick was a Cheator! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Don Shula said Bill Belichick was a Cheator!

What bothers me when we play the Patriots is their "quick snap" after a bogus call! How many times have you seen an obviously incomplete Patriot's pass ruled a catch on the field. Then, sometimes before the replay can even be pulled up by the TV broadcast, "hike" and the next play is run. They get away with at least 2 of these every game. It drives me INSANE when I see Philbin's "deer in the headlights" look on the sidelines instead of throwing a red flag to call them out on their BS! How is it that somehow the Pats communicate so much faster than the rest of the league???? HMMMmmmmm maybe this book has merit.

Author Bryan O’Leary Talks Spygate: The Patriots Scandal

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/0...riots-scandal/

Wouldn't surprise me

What bothers me when we play the Patriots is their "quick snap" after a bogus call! How many times have you seen an obviously incomplete Patriot's pass ruled a catch on the field. Then, sometimes before the replay can even be pulled up by the TV broadcast, "hike" and the next play is run. They get away with at least 2 of these every game. It drives me INSANE when I see Philbin's "deer in the headlights" look on the sidelines instead of throwing a red flag to call them out on their BS! How is it that somehow the Pats communicate so much faster than the rest of the league???? HMMMmmmmm maybe this book has merit.

Author Bryan O’Leary Talks Spygate: The Patriots Scandal

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/0...riots-scandal/

Wouldn't surprise me

Those guys are smarter than everyone else and are always one step ahead. Be great if we can figure this stuff out.

Until then, lots of deer in headlights moments in our immediate future. Patriots will gladly continue walking to AFC East titles.

Loved me some Shula but he was part of our decline with his horrid drafts

Disagree or agree thats what life is about. That being said the formation and play were within the rules.

I guess in your corrupt, cynical little world.
Those of us who grew up watching Shula, Landry, Noll, Walsh et all think differently. Competition is fine; dishonor, gracelessness and deception are not.

Shula remembers the Cheatriot's snow plow win....Bill is just continuing their legacy of cheating.

The substitutions were legal. The way in which the Cheatriots went about it was not. First off, the refs must announce the eligible/ineligible statuses to the defense. EX: The refs declare #99 JJ Watt as an eligible receiver before the play and then you will most often hear even the commentators make a public announcement of this as well. Second, rules state that the defense must be given an appropriate amount of time to make a substitution prior to the snap. Neither of these things happened in a manner consistent with the rule book.

Also on the following play, TE Hoomanawanui leaves the field but RB Vereen does not. Since Shane Vereen does not leave the field and none of the other factors listed below occurred, he is then still considered an ineligible receiver.Yet, on the following play he check releases out for a pass route (illegal) which then should have been called a penalty by the refs as an illegal man down field.
Dumb fans will believe everything they read. As a pats faan i love this stuff bellichick is in everyones head. If paganno would have spent more time getting his team ready than worrying about formations , maybe his team wouldnt have gotten raped so bad

Shula remembers the Cheatriot's snow plow win....Bill is just continuing their legacy of cheating.

To this day when I think of that game...I can't help but :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Dumb fans will believe everything they read. As a pats faan i love this stuff bellichick is in everyones head. If paganno would have spent more time getting his team ready than worrying about formations , maybe his team wouldnt have gotten raped so bad

You must mean bandwagon pats fan. Because my post was commenting on the Ravens game. Clearly something a REAL pats fan would recognize.

psssssssssst.......that's the sound of a football being deflated. Just like the legacy of your corrupt, sleazy team

Why Don Shula called him a cheater: Because he's a cheater.

Shula, unlike many others who are afraid to speak the truth, has reached the age at which he no longer gives a flip about future NFL employment or whether or not people on TV say nice things about him. He's willing to call it as it is.

Why Don Shula called him a cheater: Because he's a cheater.

Shula, unlike many others who are afraid to speak the truth, has reached the age at which he no longer gives a flip about future NFL employment or whether or not people on TV say nice things about him. He's willing to call it as it is.

Shula has reached the age when fossils form.

Back
Top Bottom