Why I agree and disagree with everyone on here.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why I agree and disagree with everyone on here....

rickdogg75

Active Roster
Reaction score
I read 2 sides on this site every day...1 side bashes the team while the other side gets pissed at those bashing the team and says that they are not real fans. Honestly, I tend to lean towards side 1. Althought I don't want to "suck" for anyone (think about how many #1 qbs pan out to be nothing), I am growing tired of this organization. A little background on me, I live in Charlotte but was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood. My father became a Phin fan when the organization started and my family hasn't rooted for another team since. My 90 year old Grandmother comes to my parents house every Sunday to root for this team. I, and my Father, have spent hundreds of dollars for the past 5 years on NFL Sunday ticket to watch the Phins lose and disappoint on a weekly basis. A couple of years ago when Miami came up to play the Panthers on Thursday night, my 65 year old father and I went and got matching Dolphin tattoos to cement our loyalty forever to this organization.
While I never post anything on here, I read posts multiple times a day. The bottom line is that I, along with many others here, have simply given more to the Miami Dolphins than the Miami Dolphins have given us. We are the only team in the history of the NFL to go undefeated and now we are branded as losers. Face it - we are the new Lions. To make matters worst, we have an idiot owner. Sporano will get fired, eventually Ireland will too....How do we fire the owner, though? We have a future that shows no reason to believe anything is going to change. We have enough talent right now to at least have won 2 games, but with an organization run like garbage we are 0 and 4.
Let me make one thing clear, I will continue to be a fan and root for this team for the rest of my life....but it is time for this team to return the favor and give fans like us a reason to have hope. We don't need to "suck for Luck"...we suck anyways.
Sporano, I have always rooted for you but you need to go. Ireland, you haven't earned employment either. Ross, get serious and spend some money on coaches, free agents and just an overall good team - that is how you fill seats. No football fan in his right mind gives 2 craps about J-Lo or the Williams sisters sitting in a sky box that most of us will never even see in our lifetimes. Thank God we are off this week....no loss!!!
Your truly,
A Real Fan

Let the choir say, Amen!!

I feel the same way. Even the players we root for come and go, but us true fans are here and will be here still cheering for our favorite laundry. heck, owners, coaches, gm's are all here because it is their JOB, we the fans are the ones here that are cheering and waiting for a winner. I bet if Ross could have bought a NY (Jets or Giant) team he would have preferred that. he only bought the Phins cause he had the money and they were for sale, i don't think he gives an eff that he from FL. he spends most of his time in NY still.

Let the choir say, Amen!!

I feel the same way. Even the players we root for come and go, but us true fans are here and will be here still cheering for our favorite laundry. heck, owners, coaches, gm's are all here because it is their JOB, we the fans are the ones here that are cheering and waiting for a winner. I bet if Ross could have bought a NY (Jets or Giant) team he would have preferred that. he only bought the Phins cause he had the money and they were for sale, i don't think he gives an eff that he from FL. he spends most of his time in NY still.

Also good points about Ross...Didn't think about that but cannot disagree.

Back
Top Bottom