Why is everyone compelled to nickname Tannehill? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is everyone compelled to nickname Tannehill?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Everywhere I look...on this site and in the press...everyone wants to nickname him. Can't he just be Ryan Tannehill?

Football doesn't always have to be cute.

Everywhere I look...on this site and in the press...everyone wants to nickname him. Can't he just be Ryan Tannehill?

Football doesn't always have to be cute.

I wholeheartedly agree. On a sidenote, as of now i would like to be only referred to as Lord Ottombottom the Fourth

None of these nicknames will carry over anyways, all of them have been lame and the only one that sounds good is his actual name.

How about Tanne "Chill" as in Cool under pressure. Maybe he can get in on some commercials with Ice Cube and Coors.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I also like Tanne "Thrill". Sounds like a Boomer nickname.

Its just people having fun and being excited about finally finding a QB, in their own way. No harm done.

So when they are cuddling with their Ryan Tannehill dolls they have a cute nickname to call it...:idk:

This thread was asking why not inviting a hundred more stupid nicknames!

This thread was asking why not inviting a hundred more stupid nicknames!

In response, for the defense of people coming up with nicknames:

Tanny Miami
Tan the Man
Real Deal Tannehill
Tannethrill
Tannechill
RT17
RT the First

Although useless to use a nickname for him, it is fun. People are excited to have a potential stud at QB. Let it be.

.....because we finally have a franchise QB and his name is Tan the Man. We're allowed to be excited, I won't apologize for it. We've waited long enough.

All the folks that were parading to get Ireland fired need something new to do. :rimshot:

:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom