Why is everyone ready to forgive and forget? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is everyone ready to forgive and forget?

I think we should accept him back if he misses if the following happens.
A)He gets back quick without missing much time
B)He ASSURES the team he wants to play, and will work his butt off
C)He appologizes sincerley
D)He gets back on his meds
E)Most importantly, his teamates except him back

For anyone who says were better off without him, i dont have any idea how u can think this. Were probably a better team without giving Ricky a million carries a year, but were not better off just flat out not having him. If you truly believe this, then y has NO1 expressed this as even a possibility b4 this happened?

i dont think anyone thinks we are better w/o him. i dont think we nessesarily need him though. some ppl are acting like we should accept him back because he is our only key to post season success. and you have to think about this. w/ ricky in the backfield wandstat becomes more conservative. if you know you have a back that can carry the ball for 35 times a game and is capeable of 200+ yards a game then you tend to focus on that aspect of your offense. yeah sure wandstat says he'll stay "balanced" (whatever that means). but you know he is sitting down w/ his OC and installing more pass plays into the offensive scheme.

Forgive and get back $8million. Alright, $5million. I don't think we can collect off Ricky's signing bonus from New Orleans in the draft unleass we picked that debt up in the trade.

Back
Top Bottom