Why is the Jets Dolphins game being carried by Fox | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is the Jets Dolphins game being carried by Fox

Because the bucs are playing the bills this weekend. SWFL gets ****ed every time that happens.

It’s a total bummer. I can’t believe they aren’t going to show one of the NFLs biggest rivalry’s on local TV.

Usually the only time the Dolphins aren’t on TV is when they are playing a home game against an NFC opponent and the Bucs are playing at the same time. Then Fox Has the rights to both games and will show the Bucs.

I don’t understand how CBS is showing a game that is an all NFC matchup.

Guess I’ll have to go to a sports bar.

Go Fins

This actually isn’t new. This has been in effect for about 3 years now. But it’s to give a particular game a greater area of coverage. Especially if they went by the old standard, one network would have say 4 games at 4pm compared to another only have one game at 4pm. Now one of those games would crossover to give the network another game to show audiences.

Bears at panthers is a terrible game. Sucking on cams dick.

I want to say the flex NBC Sunday night game may or may not have affected the TV schedule.

One of the Dolphins beat writers had an article about rooting for the Raiders to win the next few weeks to make our Nov. 5 matchup with them stay relevant enough to keep the night slot.

Still not sure why Fox had to pick up a CBS game, but it's all connected I guess.

I want to say the flex NBC Sunday night game may or may not have affected the TV schedule.

One of the Dolphins beat writers had an article about rooting for the Raiders to win the next few weeks to make our Nov. 5 matchup with them stay relevant enough to keep the night slot.

Still not sure why Fox had to pick up a CBS game, but it's all connected I guess.
I'll be rooting for them next week but not because of a tv time slot.

Honestly, the NFL needs to get its cranium out of its rectum and allow the people to pay a small fee and stream just that one team. The $400.00 Sunday ticket is absurd

Honestly, the NFL needs to get its cranium out of its rectum and allow the people to pay a small fee and stream just that one team. The $400.00 Sunday ticket is absurd

Absurd to you. But the masses are buying it. If they weren't making a lot of $$ and selling a lot of subscriptions, they'd have broken it out long ago.

It's all about making $$. If they are making it and doing very well, why would they change?

It just seems odd - well, will the commentators be better or worse on FOX?

They're not showing the game here in Kissimmee so we have to go to BJ's to watch it. At least it's only 5 minutes from our house and they're nice there but I rather watch it at home. Of course I live in new community where they don't allow directv so I can't get the ticket either

Ozzy rules!!

I'm in the country so i have to go with the ticket, but everyone i know that can get fast internet has a jailbroke fire stick they get everything free.

Back
Top Bottom