Why my life will be hell for the next week... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why my life will be hell for the next week...

Sikk Caden

I support Real Music
Reaction score
I live 100 miles away from pittsburgh, in a town where 70% of the people are steelers fans. Steelers fans are the most obnoxious fans I have ever came in contact with. Worse then Bills fans, worse then Jets fans. They try to argue points in the most obnoxious ways. Claiming Ben Roethlisberger is the greatest QB of all-time, No one can stop Jerome Bettis "LIKE A BUS WITH NO BREAKS" is what I always have to hear etc. I try to point out Ben Roethlisberger only had the second highest QB rating because he only throws the ball 12-20 times a game. A lot of those passes are screens and dumpoffs that are taking for big gains. They say well those plays that he makes are on 3rd downs. Then I point out they had the second worst 3rd down efficency of any team. Then they go obnoxious with the "GLOBAL DOMINATION...A RING FOR THE THUMB".They are almost as bad as Bills fans when it comes to giving up on their team. During the season most of them were saying they werent going anywhere. Then after the Bengals win over John Kitna all i heard was "THE COLTS ARE JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF CAKE ON THE WAY TO GLOBAL DOMINATION". What can you expect from the town that invented the mullet. I have met a handful of classy Steelers fans over the thousands I have come in contact with. Ive only met one obnoxious Dolphins fan. That was at the Cleveland Browns game. I wanted him to get his @$$ kicked so bad for making us look like idiots.

Im frustrated because for the next week everytime i turn on the radio i have to hear "Here We Go Steelers...Here We go...PITTSBURGH'S GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL"...Terrible

LETS GO BRONCOS​

I have 2 twin brothers... one is a diehard Steelers fan, the other a diehard Broncos fan. The house is already getting out of hand. I want the Broncos to win though because I hate the Steelers, their players and my brothers attitude when they win.

For the same reasons, I'm pulling for Seattle this weekend.

oh one thing i forgot. Antwan Randel El needs his head taken off. I dont know how many of you watch the games, but after EVERY play he whines for a flag. He also thinks he can run every punt back for a TD so he does a lot of dancing that get them no where...makes me laugh everytime

To El's defence, 2 flags should have been given to him that didnt get called.

Back
Top Bottom