Why no corner??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why no corner???

phinzfan21

Active Roster
Reaction score
Did I miss something??? Are we suddenly set at Corner? I thought for sure one of our 2nd rounders or a 3rd rounder we would get a corner.

Love the first 3 picks though.

We aren't going to fill EVERY need in 1 draft. We have a need at almost every position.

There is always next year. We will be picking high again

i dont wanna say our FO doesnt know what they are doing, but speaking frankly i honestly think it is completely stupid that they did not address the need.. it was the 2nd biggest need we had..

There is a log jam all of a sudden in Dallas with CBs,they'll be
some trades i'm sure.

i dont wanna say our FO doesnt know what they are doing, but speaking frankly i honestly think it is completely stupid that they did not address the need.. it was the 2nd biggest need we had..
Still got plenty of options before the 1st game is played.

and do not forget there are cuts in June. We have picked 3 o linemen much needed depth. Two rb's one i think is a MB III type of player strong downhill power runner and one who i think is a full back they say he is an excellent blocker. And 2 D linemen one Merling in which i think is an OLB we have crazy depth on the o line rb and LB and D line you win in the trenches and build from the inside out. we are doing that we still have Free Agent kids and cuts in June we will all see thing differently here soon

and do not forget there are cuts in June. We have picked 3 o linemen much needed depth. Two rb's one i think is a MB III type of player strong downhill power runner and one who i think is a full back they say he is an excellent blocker. And 2 D linemen one Merling in which i think is an OLB we have crazy depth on the o line rb and LB and D line you win in the trenches and build from the inside out. we are doing that we still have Free Agent kids and cuts in June we will all see thing differently here soon

please let me know who of value is going to be cut by june first?

ok so NOW people are thinking about the GLARING need at CB? i thought this was the greatest freaking draft ever

Every new regime that comes in never seems to realize how terrible our secondary is until it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom