Why No Jets/Bills Highlights?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why No Jets/Bills Highlights??

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I had to work today and since the fins didn't play I just taped the sportscenter to see the highlights. I watched all of them and they never did show anything about the jets getting beat. All they did was show the score. It seems like when the jets win you can't shut them up about how great the jets are but when the lose they seem to not notice.

Q. Why no Jets/Bills highlights?

A. Because it was the Jets & the Bills.......

Q. Why no Jets/Bills highlights?

A. Because it was the Jets & the Bills.......

man why the man crush on pennington. at his best he was an average NFL QB. He brought us to the playoffs, and threw 3 picks. He's never been to a superbowl even when he was a hated Jet.

what is with all the love for pennington on this board seriously? He had a weak arm that got picked apart by good defenses and honestly held our offense back if anything...

because without pennington none of this would have been possible...as keyshawn says "C'MON MANNN"

man why the man crush on pennington. at his best he was an average NFL QB. He brought us to the playoffs, and threw 3 picks. He's never been to a superbowl even when he was a hated Jet.

what is with all the love for pennington on this board seriously? He had a weak arm that got picked apart by good defenses and honestly held our offense back if anything...

dude dont jinx Henne by acting like a Jets fan.

WHo knows if he held it back or not, we'll soon see. I LOVE what i've seen from Henne so far and this is his team IMO...but relax.:ponder:

You can bet that this exciting game will not be chosen to be replayed on NFL network this week.If the Jets would have won the game..it would have been replayed.

Back
Top Bottom