Why no public outrage??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why no public outrage???

zackattack54

Finatic 24/7
Reaction score
This labor strife in the NFL is just getting rediculous. Both sides blaming each other and both saying that the fans are the ones that are losing out. BS!!! Neither side gives a damn about the fans !!! Where's the outrage in the media from the fans? I see it on blogs and forums such as this but dont see it anywhere else ie on the news, espn, usa today, anywhere of the fans outrage.

We (the fans) are the ones who buy their merchandise, go to the games, pay to park, eat, drink. If the owners and the players would really give a damn about the fans than lets show it boys!!! Economic times are tough and youre fighting over 9 billions dollars but its ok that it would cost me an arm and a leg to take a family of 4 to a game. Fans in your cities pretty much pay for your stadiums too. It costs around 300 bucks for the directv package so I can watch the Dolphins instead of the frkn Squeelers every week.

So just work out your differences and we as fans know we wont see a PSL or ticket price reduction or wont be asked to pay for another stadium down the road, hell it would just be nice not to pay 7 bucks for a beer BUT DONT patronize us and tell us you care. Either of you (owners and players).

Actually this morning on Mike and Mike they just brought up the same point I did. So at least someone said something. We the fans DON'T want to hear that either side cares about us the fans.

Think about it this way: when the government is forcing the league to play football (by lifting the lockout and putting the owners and commish in a bind), then we don't need to be outraged.

Back
Top Bottom