Why not re-sign Lee Suggs???!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why not re-sign Lee Suggs???!!

fishfan9888

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey fellow Dolfans,
Is it just me,or didn't Lee Suggs look pretty darn good in his limited action before being released???? Then we kick him to the curb when Sammy Puff-Puff-Pass Morris finishes his suspension....
Granted, Sammy had a couple nice plays vs the Lions, but given who we were playing against,he should have. Suggs's phone should've been ringing as soon as Ronnie's x-rays were read...... Peace out to all my fellow Dolfans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dolphins:

Puff puff pass? Sammy was suspended for some type of body enhancement supplement, not marijuana. You have your Miami running backs mixed up.

Ricky was on the Mary Jane and Morris was suspened for something he took that was part of Sudafed.

I thought he looked pretty good.
I was surprised when he was released.

Of course if a journeyman is released because of his signing,
I'm sure that will inspire a wave of threads about how much that
will hurt. :lol:

Morris was suspended for using a pruduct in which contained ephedrine, a banned stimulant in the nfl.I believe it was an over the counter drug for a cold he was trying to get rid of..anyways i dont think suggs was much better then morris for now these guys will have to carry the load until we find someone who we can actually have a good running game with..

Morris is terrible, he will fumble at least twice in a starting situation. I hope Minor gets more carries and that we play someone else. I think Morris will lose the game if we rely on him.

Thanx for the kind clarifications........

I still was impressed with what Suggs showed, & Are we sure the two M's can get the job done??? I don't believe either of them have the burst or moves Suggs has...... GO 'FINZ!!!!!!!!!
:dolphins:

finfansince72 said:
Morris is terrible, he will fumble at least twice in a starting situation. I hope Minor gets more carries and that we play someone else. I think Morris will lose the game if we rely on him.

:yeahthat:

I want to see Cobbs.

Back
Top Bottom