Why the Jets, Aaron Rodgers will win the Super Bowl. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Jets, Aaron Rodgers will win the Super Bowl.

Rogers has choked in the playoffs every time the Packers made the playoffs after winning the SB in 2010.
While it is possible the Jets might make the playoffs, especially if their defense is as effective as it was last year.

There is no way the Jets win a SB with choker Rogers as their QB.
His poor play in the post season is a really under reported story.

His drop off from regular season to playoffs has been shocking.

Maybe people need to be more conscious and aware of how people view them.
This seems to be a rickd13 problem… if someone is doing their thing and not hurting anyone else- why the fu$k do you care??
And Guess what- confident people don’t give a sh1t how other people view them…

the fact that you think people that use weed are wasted all the time shows you know nothing about weed and its uses… you know, there are times when you can use your discretion and not have to chime in with ignorant opinions and judgemental views on subjects you know sh1t about

This seems to be a rickd13 problem… if someone is doing their thing and not hurting anyone else- why the fu$k do you care??

the fact that you think people that use weed are wasted all the time shows you know nothing about weed and its uses… you know, there are times when you can use your discretion and not have to chime in with ignorant opinions and judgemental views on subjects you know sh1t about
So who’s being judgmental? 🙄

On paper the Jets have a talented squad.
Rodgers used to be great.
Has their line been reshuffled and injury prone players on it.
We don't need to bother about them as I truly believe Tua takes a major step and we can become a dominant team

A little sensitive? 😂 I think I hit a little too close to home.

ESPN is on fire. I read the Tua contract negotiation article that said Tua’s stats were comparable to Daniel Jones….and then proceeded to say Tua had 19 more TD passes and 3 fewer INTs.

Yes.
15% higher ypa (probably 2 standard deviations...)
5pp higher completion % (probably 1 standard deviation)
30% more touchdowns.
Half as many sacks
Very similar indeed.

Friday night laughs.
Season 23 Laughing GIF by The Voice

Have always hated the J-E-T-S. Adding Rodgers to the mix and I'm seriously thinking bad thoughts.

Would it be so bad if a plane filled with granola, weed tainted with ivermectin, and a middle-aged, moustachioed hipster athlete traveling to visit an oracle on a mountain in Tibet were to go missing in the Himalayas?

Yes, it would be bad, but I'm getting those thoughts!!!
Green Bay Packers Reaction GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

Maybe people need to be more conscious and aware of how people view them.
according to their fan base their head coach is too busy whitening his teeth and dying his beard. lol..

So funny to me that’s who he is, just as I’ve been saying for years…poser

Back
Top Bottom