Why the Jets should be better than the Dolphins again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Jets should be better than the Dolphins again

Jetset28

Practice Squad
Reaction score
QB-Pennington>Daunte
HB-Brown/Booker=TJ/Leon
WR-Cotch/Coles>Chambers/Ginn
TE-Baker=Martin
OL-Jets oline>Dolphins oline

NT-Dewayne Robertson>Keith Traylor
DE-Shaun Ellis/Kenyon Coleman=Matt Roth/Vonnie Holliday
ILB-David Harris/Jon Vilma=Channing Crowder/Zach Thomas
OLB-Joey Porter/Jason Taylor>Bryan Thomas/Victor Hobson
DB-Revis/Dyson>Allen/Allen

Special Teams is pretty even

Overall the Jets are a better/younger team.. The only real advantage the Dolphins have is pass rush..

You posted this in the wrong forum.
Go to the Beasts of the East or the Depths of the Sea.

Let me tell you why you are wrong.....Saban was the only thing that kept us from beating the Jests last year and we used Joey Harrington. With Green and the other major improvements to go along with much better play calling we should sweep the jests easy.

Why?

This post only pertains to the Miami Dolphins and the NY Jets..

Bills/Pats are not including..

It also isn't smack..

It belongs here IMO..

No?

Let me tell you why you are wrong.....Saban was the only thing that kept us from beating the Jests last year and we used Joey Harrington. With Green and the other major improvements to go along with much better play calling we should sweep the jests easy.

I disagree.. I think the weather made it an even game.. plus the Jets have improved this offseason IMO..

QB-Pennington>Daunte.....OK
HB-Brown/Booker=TJ/Leon....Jury is out
WR-Cotch/Coles>Chambers/Ginn...Agree
TE-Baker=Martin...Sure
OL-Jets oline>Dolphins oline...Yes

NT-Dewayne Robertson>Keith Traylor...NO...other way around
DE-Shaun Ellis/Kenyon Coleman=Matt Roth/Vonnie Holliday...OK
ILB-David Harris/Jon Vilma=Channing Crowder/Zach Thomas..You are on crack
OLB-Joey Porter/Jason Taylor>Bryan Thomas/Victor Hobson...Agree
DB-Revis/Dyson>Allen/Allen...Sure

Special Teams is pretty even...Ummm, no!..The Jets are better

QB-Pennington>Daunte.....OK
HB-Brown/Booker=TJ/Leon....Jury is out
WR-Cotch/Coles>Chambers/Ginn...Agree
TE-Baker=Martin...Sure
OL-Jets oline>Dolphins oline...Yes

NT-Dewayne Robertson>Keith Traylor...NO...other way around
DE-Shaun Ellis/Kenyon Coleman=Matt Roth/Vonnie Holliday...OK
ILB-David Harris/Jon Vilma=Channing Crowder/Zach Thomas..You are on crack
OLB-Joey Porter/Jason Taylor>Bryan Thomas/Victor Hobson...Agree
DB-Revis/Dyson>Allen/Allen...Sure

Special Teams is pretty even...Ummm, no!..The Jets are better

Keith Traylor is 38.. I know Robertson ain't great, but D-Rob is better than that..

Zach Thomas is also 34...

Why?

This post only pertains to the Miami Dolphins and the NY Jets..

Bills/Pats are not including..

It also isn't smack..

It belongs here IMO..

No?

Rival comparison usally goes here.

And we don't know if Culpepper will be on this team come fall.

WVdolphan said:

Yeah, Saban ... and a crappy OL ... and QBs Culpepper and Harrington ... and WRs and TEs who dropped balls ... and a secondary that couldn't stop anybody if the front seven couldn't get to the QB!

The secondary hasn't been improved ... Welker left and is replaced by Ginn ... Harrington's gone but Daunte's still here and Green isn't ... WRs are about the same as last year minus Welker ... TEs swapped out McWifebeater for Martin ... oh, yeah, and your OL looks to be bad ... scary bad!

Advantage: Jets.

I wish the Jets had a 34 year old LB that is in on every play and is a 7 time Pro Bowler.

No kidding.

Also, Culpepper isn't our QB, it's going to be Green. I still like our running backs over yours, and I think our receivers from 1-5 is better. You guys get tight end and o-line but the rest of the offense is Miami's IMO.

The Miami defense is also better in the front 7 but NY's secondary is a little better.

As for special teams, Miami just became one of the 3 or 4 best teams in terms of returning kicks. We lost one of the best punters in the league and I don't know how I feel about Jay Feely yet. I'd say it's pretty even.

No kidding.

Also, Culpepper isn't our QB, it's going to be Green. I still like our running backs over yours, and I think our receivers from 1-5 is better. You guys get tight end and o-line but the rest of the offense is Miami's IMO.

The Miami defense is also better in the front 7 but NY's secondary is a little better.

As for special teams, Miami just became one of the 3 or 4 best teams in terms of returning kicks. We lost one of the best punters in the league and I don't know how I feel about Jay Feely yet. I'd say it's pretty even.

2 things. green is not on Miami, so he does not count. And Coles and J-Co are Better than Booker and Chambers.

Back
Top Bottom