Why This Bills Fan Is NOT excited about Ricky's Retirement........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why This Bills Fan Is NOT excited about Ricky's Retirement........

alfwins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Frankly, it scares me....... I looked forward to us playing the fins and knowing exactly what yall were going to do. This forces Wanfled or whatever to mix it up and keep teams guessing. Also Travis Minor scares me, he's faster than Ricky therefore More of a homerun threat, and He's EXCITED to play, Ricky Never really was!!!(Minor also did some damage at Florida State)Then the talks of Yall trading for Onterio Smith..... He's a stud.........So Please ricky come back so we can defend your 3.5 yards per pop and know that your team is going to give it to you even when you stink, and watch you turn around and fall on your *** to avoid contact.....( I use to laugh my Hiney off when he'd do that)

Well atleast you can't stack 8 guys in the box for an entire game against us like every team used to.

touborg said:
Well atleast you can't stack 8 guys in the box for an entire game against us like every team used to.

And that is the only good news..............

Yeah, Minor can fill the slot just fine, and what about Rob Konrad? He's absolute Powerhouse?? Get a little creative on how you switch up Minor and Konrad and people will be saying "Ricky Who?" in no time! Then the addition of a more solid passing game, and forget about it.

This team had 4 Pro Bowlers last year, and Ricky wasn't one of them. The 2 years we had Ricky we didn't even make it to the playoffs. With Ricky gone, this team has an axe to grind and a need to prove that this was NOT Ricky's team. The more these guys think they are underdogs, the closer they get to the "big dance"... Be Afraid AFC East, Be Very Afraid.

Back
Top Bottom