Why? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why?

Mindwarp said:
24/7 we found out the reason, checking logs there was something in your thread that caused a Database issue, Have everyone who had the issue happen to them send me a PM and I will fix it. This only happened to people in that thread.. I lost 30 in there also somehow.. heh.. oh well 8,057 to 8,027 is not that bad.,. lol

Ohhh...now I got it. I lost a few too, no biggie.

It was funny though, because it was minutes after I had posted my 15k celebration thread, and I thought maybe d-day was messing with me for laughing at his situation. :lol:

Mindwarp said:
24/7 we found out the reason, checking logs there was something in your thread that caused a Database issue, Have everyone who had the issue happen to them send me a PM and I will fix it. This only happened to people in that thread.. I lost 30 in there also somehow.. heh.. oh well 8,057 to 8,027 is not that bad.,. lol
yeah dday lost all of his post because of this...:lol:

NaboCane said:
:sidelol: ...still cracks me up.

:foundout:
:lol:
i cant wait for the next member to get owned so i can use this
owned-2.jpg

Mindwarp said:

I lost 12,537 posts.:whistle: :liar:

NaboCane said:
Ohhh...now I got it. I lost a few too, no biggie.

It was funny though, because it was minutes after I had posted my 15k celebration thread, and I thought maybe d-day was messing with me for laughing at his situation. :lol:

You did...you lost 9. It took you from 15,000 to 14,991 :lol:

I probably lost about the same number but they were all BS posts anyway.

Back
Top Bottom