Wide Right!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide Right!!

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
heh heh

1 less team to worry about in the playoff race, stick a fork in them, they done! :woot:

clear.gif

1 less team to worry about in the playoff race, stick a fork in them, they done! :woot:[/QUOTE]

Well, I think Bills fans have a right to be pissed and a little depressed. They really needed this game and it turned out to be a heartbreaker.

They certainly showed some signs of life, which should be reason to be a little optimistic about some things. Lynch started out slow, but went into beast mode. BTW, Marshawn Lynch is the ugliest MF I've ever seen next to Vince Wilfork. LM looks like great retuner, but unlike Justin Miller, will probably turn out to be a very good corner.

Posluszny made some plays and Kawika Mitchell looked studly. The O'line picked it up.

The first quarter was horrible. I was ready to give up on Trent, but he got better in the 2nd 1/4. He's young, he should get better. Dick Jauron didn't coach as bad as the past couple of games and maybe he shouldn't be run out of town.

Anyway, that was a tough loss on Monday Night Football, but you guys will live. Just don't get into any debates with FTP and your mental health will be intact.;)

I know you guys get killed in this forum all the time, but you seem to be good sports about it, and you should be commended for that.

Someone shoot me now, feelthepain, please pull the trigger. I should I have listen to you long ago.

47 yards wide friggin right?

Is this Super Bowl 25? You cant even make this stuff up.

Someone shoot me now, feelthepain, please pull the trigger. I should I have listen to you long ago.

47 yards wide friggin right?

Is this Super Bowl 25? You cant even make this stuff up.

To be fair, your play calling down the stretch was horrendous. 47 yards into the wind isn't a gimme. I know you're running game was rolling, but at that point the Browns knew you were gonna run. I think you guys should have made more of an effort to get the 1st instead of running 3 times and settling for a 47 against the wind try.

What a joke. I hate football.

I hope DJ is fired in the AM. Hes a loser, and hes brought his losing ways on this franchise.

Back
Top Bottom