Wild Card Winners? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wild Card Winners?

Chargers were one of the best five teams in the league, and that's even more impressive given that they have one of the worst home-field situations in the league (arguably the worst). NE will be super tough, but LAC has been the better team all year. Both the Colts and Chargers have real chances to win next week. The NFC WC games were much harder to call/up in the air imo. I favor KC and LAC to play in the AFC Championship, but the Colts have a better shot at the Chiefs than the Texans had vs them.

Chargers were one of the best five teams in the league, and that's even more impressive given that they have one of the worst home-field situations in the league (arguably the worst). NE will be super tough, but LAC has been the better team all year. Both the Colts and Chargers have real chances to win next week. The NFC WC games were much harder to call/up in the air imo. I favor KC and LAC to play in the AFC Championship, but the Colts have a better shot at the Chiefs than the Texans had vs them.
I am not yet that convinced of the Colts. Winning in Houston so convincingly is a great accomplishment. But now the dome team has to go on the road into cold Arrowhead Stadium which is one of the loudest stadiums in the league facing a team which was 7-1 at home with the only loss coming to the Chargers.
If the Colts win that one...oh holy macaroni.

The Chargers are just super on the road. I foresee the end of the Patriots playoffs.

I am not yet that convinced of the Colts. Winning in Houston so convincingly is a great accomplishment. But now the dome team has to go on the road into cold Arrowhead Stadium which is one of the loudest stadiums in the league facing a team which was 7-1 at home with the only loss coming to the Chargers.
If the Colts win that one...oh holy macaroni.

The Chargers are just super on the road. I foresee the end of the Patriots playoffs.

KC is, will be, and definitely should be favored. Colts have a chance, though, because KC's D gives up a lot of plays, and the stength of the D is its pass rush - similar situation to Houston except KC's ILB's are much worse. KC also struggles to stop the run. Reich is an excellent schemer/play caller, and he should be able to take advantage of KC's weakness. KC has the more dynamic offense, and if they play to their capabilities, they should be able to outscore Indianapolis, but with the week off and a young QB, they may leave some plays on the field. Colts D has been playing really well, too.

It is crazy how Foles is the most clutch QB in the league.

1 home team won this weekend. I had that part right! Just picked the wrong one lol

I think I've mentioned this before, but Mitch(ell) Trubisky is a really weird looking person.

The guy looks like somebody took a photo of his face and then wrapped it around his skull. Looks like an old video game character or something. Every time they show him on the sidelines it ****ing weirds me out.

This was a major difference. The Colts built a team around Andrew Luck … and when Luck came back healthy he was exceptional and the Colts won 10 of their last 11 games, and look like a real candidate to beat the Patriots if they play. Their good defense didn't hurt either.

Back
Top Bottom