Will Boston Make It Through TC??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Boston Make It Through TC???

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
I know it's extremely early. I also know what month it is. :D I'm just curious about one thing.

Will WR D. Boston make it through Phinz TC, and into September???

He really only practiced a couple of days last week, and is already banged up some. Is this big and intimidating man actually a mouse??? Is he going to start taking time off practice everytime he gets tackled hard???....

I'm wondering how serious this guy is about his future in Miami. He obviously doesn't like getting too physical in practice, and I'm hoping that isn't the case once the season starts....

I'm confident that he'll be a productive WR for us this year, but I'm also concerned about him being available for 16 games. I think it would be a very wise decision for Dave and Rick to keep their options open at this time, and possibly find a veteran replacement in case more injuires limit Boston during the season....

I'm hoping all of this negative media attention will motivate Boston, and have him come out with something to prove once TC gets under way. He just needs to stay healthy....

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

Leon: Im out coach.

Coach: Why Leon?

Leon: Well coach, when I dropped the pass in the end zone, and the fans booed me, it hurt my feelings quite a bit. I think i'm going to need come out and take a little "Leon" time to think things over.

Coach: Leon time. Why dont you grap yourself a cup of herbal tea while your at it, it might make you feel better.

Leon: Herbal tea... Thanks coach!!!

:D

BLITZKRIEG said:
I know it's extremely early. I also know what month it is. :D I'm just curious about one thing.

He really only practiced a couple of days last week, and is already banged up some. Is this big and intimidating man actually a mouse??? Is he going to start taking time off practice everytime he gets tackled hard???....

I'm wondering how serious this guy is about his future in Miami. He obviously doesn't like getting too physical in practice, and I'm hoping that isn't the case once the season starts....

I'm confident that he'll be a productive WR for us this year, but I'm also concerned about him being available for 16 games. I think it would be a very wise decision for Dave and Rick to keep their options open at this time, and possibly find a veteran replacement in case more injuires limit Boston during the season....

I'm hoping all of this negative media attention will motivate Boston, and have him come out with something to prove once TC gets under way. He just needs to stay healthy....

I truley think that Boston will get through TC with exceptional performance :D , but that is what i think its truley up to DB if he wants to get through this, more then likely this would be his last chance :(

No. I'm sure he'll croak in an episode of spontaneous combustion and his guts will land on the rest of the team, maiming them.

BLITZKRIEG said:

You also should know that all you know about whats going on with D-BO and why he missed mini-camp is not much at all. I wouldn't make so much out of this if I were you. We as fans really don't know about what really is happening and why decisions were made. I do understand your concern however, and I hope that is not the case with boston.

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Leon: Im out coach.

Coach: Why Leon?

Leon: Well coach, when I dropped the pass in the end zone, and the fans booed me, it hurt my feelings quite a bit. I think i'm going to need come out and take a little "Leon" time to think things over.

Coach: Leon time. Why dont you grap yourself a cup of herbal tea while your at it, it might make you feel better.

Leon: Herbal tea... Thanks coach!!!

:D

That's a hilarious commercial.................. You forgot the best part..........

Leon: Coach, you gotta take me out.

Coach: Why?

Leon: I think I had my spirit broke out there........

..................... hahahahah

BLITZKRIEG said:

I say this with all sincerity.............stop being such a baby...........go do some other things to keep you busy until training camp that way you don't turn into a paranoid, one track-minded football fan.

Mod Edit: I say this with all sincerity: This forum is not here for anyone to be taking anyone else's personal inventory. Address the substance of each other's posts, not their psychology and personal development. Thanks.

btw... just to show you're mistaken, you'll notice that blitz's response to your assessment was mature and objective.:)

P4E

Last edited by a moderator:
enigmatics said:
I say this with all sincerity.............stop being such a baby...........go do some other things to keep you busy until training camp that way you don't turn into a paranoid, one track-minded football fan.

You think I'm being a baby???....

I'm just concerned. I think he'll get it together, but something tells me it wont be easy for him. If he's already sitting, and it's only May, how can we not feel some sense of concern for the situation at hand???....

I want this guy to become our most explosive offensive weapon. Being concerned is part of my nature as a Phinz fan IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!! :D

BLITZKRIEG said:
You think I'm being a baby???....

I'm just concerned. I think he'll get it together, but something tells me it wont be easy for him. If he's already sitting, and it's only May, how can we not feel some sense of concern for the situation at hand???....

I want this guy to become our most explosive offensive weapon. Being concerned is part of my nature as a Phinz fan IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!! :D

...........ok so by now, you should know his leg is bleeding internally......... does that calm your fears now that he's not some lazy shmuck? See what I mean about not jumping to conclusions about the guy? Looking thru the eyes of the past will lead you to nowhere. Just like looking at David Boston through the eyes of his past will only incite memories of stuff that happened back when, but not now.....................If we invested a 1st round pick and 5 million per season to this guy, then I could understand where some concern comes from. As fans, alot of people are putting this guy on a pedastle because of his potential, but they're not understanding the real situation............

The situation is this: David Boston is a former Pro-Bowler, dominate WR with unlimited upside............but he's expendable. Ironic huh? He became an expendable player to two pathetic NFL franchises and nothing will change until he changes that for himself. Perhaps you should for a final time acknowledge this, that way you don't get so wrapped up over him missing a couple of mini-camp practices. And those minicamps are like catch 22's .........sure missing them doesn't mean all that much in the long run, at least not 3 days........... but then again what does that say about him trying to make that impression we all know DB needs to make? All in the eyes of the beholder...........but like I said, if you're looking at DB thru the eyes of his season in SD you're going to come to the same conclusion of 2003 David Boston............ it's 2004 now and the season hasn't happened yet, we haven't even started training camp nor the second round of minicamp yet.

I want the guy to make it, but it doesn't bother me that he might not, because that's the aweful truth. Chris Chambers doesn't stand a chance of NOT making the team..........but DB does.......see the difference? Recognize it and move on.

I don't think that D-Bo is expendable. That would leave us with....

Chris Chambers and his incredible cast of nobodies...granted with our WR coach, a couple of them might pan out. But I don't believe in that thought enough to say that David is expendable.

It will sort itself out...I hope...I share your concern Blitz.

The only thing that worries me, and others have stated in this board is "How the hell is he going to loose the weight?"

I mean he has only like 3-4% body fat. He has to loose muscle weight and he is to be working out and training. It's going to be a tough job for a guy who likes to keep his body sculpted...

Muscle weighs more than fat so maybe it is not a wt issue as muh as it is a flexiblity issue?Dolfanreal69

Disnardo said:
The only thing that worries me, and others have stated in this board is "How the hell is he going to loose the weight?"

Easy. Put down the weights, and drink beer an hour before his regular mealtimes. Keep drinking until his appetite is gone.

Agua said:
Easy. Put down the weights, and drink beer an hour before his regular mealtimes. Keep drinking until his appetite is gone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's that the New Beer Diet?

Agua, you should write the next book... ;)

Back
Top Bottom