Will Dolphins' boss Bill Parcells take WR in 1st round? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Dolphins' boss Bill Parcells take WR in 1st round?

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Haley and Jim Garrett, who scouted for Parcells for two seasons in Dallas (2003-04), aren't buying the notion that Tuna would bypass a receiver just because he feels he can cultivate less-heralded wideouts later in the draft.

"I can't speak for Bill, but I don't believe he has any mind-set like that," said Haley, who scouts Florida-based colleges for the Dolphins. "He wants good players wherever they are."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...dolphins-draft-s042309sbapr23,0,1674096.story

The article is great, but It raising more question for people like me who will be trying to guess who are we gonna pick. At this point Miami could go with BPA. They could also draft a WR,CB o OLB. I think Miami could surprise everyone and select a DT if one were to slide.

The article is great, but It raising more question for people like me who will be trying to guess who are we gonna pick. At this point Miami could go with BPA. They could also draft a WR,CB o OLB. I think Miami could surprise everyone and select a DT if one were to slide.

Thats why we're mostly wrong when we do Mock drafts.

Back
Top Bottom