Will M & M beat 1372 yards? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will M & M beat 1372 yards?

NCDolphan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
How many yards will M & M (Minor & Morris) rush for this year. I think they can and will outdo Ricky's 1372 yards from last year. If not M & M then will anyone else drop into our laps? :confused:

P.S. Tim Brown would look good lined up in the slot with Chambers and Boston.

NCDolphan said:
:eek::eek::eek::confused:

NCDolphan said:
How many yards will M & M (Minor & Morris) rush for this year. I think they can and will outdo Ricky's 1372 yards from last year. If not M & M then will anyone else drop into our laps? :confused:

I think that they wil come very close.....how about 1035 for Minor and 250 for Morris.

NCDolphan said:

I couldn't agree more.

ESPN's rumor mill has the Bucs and Broncos as likely scenarios.

The more pertinent question is what will their yards/carry be? We could force 1500 yards on them by running 40 times a game. Personally I'd be happier with a 1100 yard season with a ypc of over 4; means we're moving the ball and passing more.

howabout m&m is our two headed monster nickname hahahaha, i think theyll get close id like to see 650, 550, either way around. although i hope russel gets a hundred yards this year...

I think around 1600. YPC will be close to the same. If they are used equally, both will have around 800 yards.

islandah said:
The more pertinent question is what will their yards/carry be? We could force 1500 yards on them by running 40 times a game. Personally I'd be happier with a 1100 yard season with a ypc of over 4; means we're moving the ball and passing more.
perfect post! Its all about the YPC. Altho Ricky had soem good yards last year, he wasnt very affective because of his YPC. But i think it will be right around that number.

islandah said:
I agree here. YPC is what matters the most along with balancen with pass and run.

Ozzy rules!!

i think they will have more yards this year then ricky did last year if our line can do there job.

Considering it would be two of them let's hope so.

As has been said, it's the yards per play from the guys I care about mainly.

Let's hope they catch a few more balls and get some big plays that way. Ricky was great guys, let's not forget his low YPC was due to the O-line.

Get that fixed and it won't matter if we have Terrell Davis, Olandis Gary, Mike Anderson, Clinton Portis, Quentin Griffin.

Oh wait, that's someone else's philosophy.

Back
Top Bottom