Will Sanchez extension scare No. 2 QBs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Sanchez extension scare No. 2 QBs?

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Solid No. 2 quarterback options like Chad Henne and others might look the other way now when it comes to the Jets. Sanchez, before the extension, entered the season on the hot seat. But New York's commitment sends a clear message that the Jets are all-in with the fourth-year quarterback. Injury is pretty much the only way Sanchez isn't starting. http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/39592/will-sanchez-extension-scare-no-2-qbs

whoever they were getting would have known they were going to be a #2 barring injury anyway, this doesn't really change anything.

Solid No. 2 quarterback options like Chad Henne and others might look the other way now when it comes to the Jets. Sanchez, before the extension, entered the season on the hot seat. But New York's commitment sends a clear message that the Jets are all-in with the fourth-year quarterback. Injury is pretty much the only way Sanchez isn't starting. http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/39592/will-sanchez-extension-scare-no-2-qbs

I hope so. Sanchez starting for the Jests for the next 5 years works out great for the Bills now that they have a pass rusher. Sanchez is Trent Edwards' younger, slightly less risk adverse twin brother.

I hope so. Sanchez starting for the Jests for the next 5 years works out great for the Bills now that they have a pass rusher. Sanchez is Trent Edwards' younger, slightly less risk adverse twin brother.

Name the big game Trent Edwards has ever won? Trent Edwards isn't half the QB Sanchez is and Mark is 2-0 against mario Williams led Ds. Buffalo had to overpay to try to re-establish some credibility but the notion that you got reggie Whotte 1993 is incorrect. This is a guy w/ just 2 double digit sack seasons in his career that played on mostly losing teams until he got hurt and his D never missed a beat.

Sanchez had a down year but was still better than Fitz who had his best year.

Henne didn't come here because the Jets didn't have enough $$$$ to offer him. Stanton came on a cheap contract, he was solid when he got time in 2010. Upgrade over Brunell at least and I think that Greg McElroy could be a solid back up QB, he looked good in preseason games last year.

But, will he be a pariah in the clubhouse after his offseason comments?

Who knows, it's possible. i'm sure there will be some bitter feelings but last year was awful all around. Hopefully all of the negativity rallies the team this year.

Back
Top Bottom