Will the Bills go 0-6 in divisional games this season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Bills go 0-6 in divisional games this season?

Will the Bills go 0-6 in divisional play in 2010?

• No. The Bills will defeat NE at home

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. The Bills will win 2 or more games in the division

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:lol: The Buffalo Bills :sidelol: What a franchise. :lol:

Its almost as if Lake Erie is a giant tub full of pathetic that splashes out into parts of western NY and NE Ohio and they call these places Buffalo and Cleveland.

NOBODY holds down the cellar like the Buffalo Bills. :lol:

They've got a good shot at it. I hope they manage to beat the Jests and Patsies at least once though.

I think they can beat either the Jets or Pats at home, but they are not winning a game in the division outside Orchard Park.

who cares, the thread should be how many games will the fins win inside the division

they're just as bad as advertised. i'd say that's a legitimate conclusion.

With Fitzpatrick in they're probably going to sneak up on one of the AFC East foes at least once and ruin their shot at topping the Browns in futility. Not that they would draft Luck, Locker, or Mallet given the chance anyway. Ralph Wilson seems to have an aversion to spending money for the cause of putting a quality team on the field.

I don't believe they will. If they do it'll have to come at the hands of another 5 interception game by Sanchez... or else another total defensive collapse by the Patriots.

Two years ago they went 0 and 6 in the division..

Perry Fewell did something that Jauron was not able to do consistently..

He should be the head coach in Buffalo..Not Gailey

here is my prediction...

vs Jags L
bye
@ Ravens L
@ Cheifs L
vs Bears L
vs Lions L
@ Bengals L
vs Steelers
@ Vikings L
vs Browns L