Will the chiefs be distracted? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the chiefs be distracted?

caleb34

Rookie
Reaction score
With the announcement of Peterson, the chiefs general manager stepping down, will the chiefs be distracted, or focused. Will they be auditioning for a job. Well I think that they probably wont be focused on auditioning for a job since the chiefs have not picked a new general manager yet, cause there is no one to audition for. I think that it will be a distraction. I would not have announced it until after the regular season was over.

I would think it would be somewhat, but these guys are professionals. There allot of story lines up there. Herm isn't exactly secure up there. Teams playing for pride play strong.

it doesnt matter what your record is. When you com eout of the tunnel and 90k people are watching, you dont want to get beat.. ever. Thats how I would feel anyway.

No. I think they will be happy about it. He's not a player's GM per say. He was pretty cold. Look at the Trent Green trade. He really threw Trent under the bus and made him wait forever for a deal to get done. Also, he wasn't cool with Jarred Allen or John Tait. These guys were really well respected guys he gave the shaft. In my opinion, this won't effect them.

I don't think there will be any distractions, But I'm really hopping it is

Back
Top Bottom