Will the Dolphins get to wear those throwback uniforms this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Dolphins get to wear those throwback uniforms this year?

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I really enjoyed seeing them wear 'em on Thanksgiving while we kicked Dallas @ss!

Bring 'em back...

Boone said:
I really enjoyed seeing them wear 'em on Thanksgiving while we kicked Dallas @ss!

Bring 'em back...
yeah it would have been hard not to enjoy that game they could have been wearing kilts for all i cared:D

I'm pretty sure that you can't wear throwbacks and alternate colors in the same season unless you play a Thanksgiving game, and since we aren't playing one, we won't see throwbacks this year.

iceblizzard69 said:
I'm pretty sure that you can't wear throwbacks and alternate colors in the same season unless you play a Thanksgiving game, and since we aren't playing one, we won't see throwbacks this year.
Who makes up these stupid rules anyway? It wouldn't hurt to let us wear throwbacks for one game...I like them a whole lot better than those ugly orange jerseys!

Anyone got some Mia/Dal pics handy? Please post 'em... :)

they're going to wear the alternate blue jerseys aren't they?

DolfanDaveInATX said:
We don't have an alternate blue jersey. Just the traffic pylon orange.
Aye! Dear lord like I don't see enough of those dang orange barrels every day, seeing as I live in the orange barrel state! I say let us use the throw back uniforms as our alternate uniforms. What's wrong with that? I guess it would take away from the NFL's marketing of the thanksgiving game. :boohoo:

Damn Whiners! :tongue:

I don't like our throwbacks. The orange background completely covering the holes between the numbers bugs me.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
We don't have an alternate blue jersey. Just the traffic pylon orange.
On ESPN football, they have a blue alternate jersey. Did they just make that up? We might see both next year.

I think that the blue jerseys was just a made up jersey, suppostly a "fashion" jersey like it says on the pro shop, I think those blue jerseys are tight though, its something different, I like 'um. I also Like the orange and the throwbacks too though. But like you said DolfanDave the orange inbetween the numbers do bother me.

Meatwad said:
On ESPN football, they have a blue alternate jersey. Did they just make that up? We might see both next year.
I own one. Got another for christmas but returned it because I had the same one already. So they are out there.

Boone said:
Who makes up these stupid rules anyway? It wouldn't hurt to let us wear throwbacks for one game...I like them a whole lot better than those ugly orange jerseys!

I'm pretty sure it's RIcky Williams and Jim Brown he decides those things. :D

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom