will the game be on TV? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will the game be on TV?

It should be on tv if you're local because it is sold out. I'm in Central FLA so either way is the Jags...so I know I will be watching it. I'm sure allot of us can post the disaster for those not watching. Just kidding; Fiedler will get hurt and that will be the highlight of the night., Yeah!!!!!

If you live in the Miami area it WILL be live on tv, if not........ it will be on the NFL network at 11pm Sunday night!

dreamz4fins said:
It should be on tv if you're local because it is sold out. I'm in Central FLA so either way is the Jags...so I know I will be watching it. I'm sure allot of us can post the disaster for those not watching. Just kidding; Fiedler will get hurt and that will be the highlight of the night., Yeah!!!!!
You want Fiedler to get hurt? Wow... :shakeno:

Personally, I rather no one get hurt.

HairyDawg13 said:
maybe the NFL network??
It sure will....On CBS 4 @ 7:30. And since it was sold out it'll be live too....But you're just not cool if your not at the game, brotheh.....:shakeno::lol:

dolfan3033 said:
You want Fiedler to get hurt? Wow... :shakeno:

Personally, I rather no one get hurt.
Naw, just another Jay Fiedler Bash comment.
Fiedler just might be our only chance for Feeley to survive to be our future star. I actually think that unless our O-Line is superb, we should hold out on putting Feeley in. He could start getting hurt and by the time our O-Line gels next year, we'll have another injury proned QB. Noone wants to see that. Just letting out steam, relax. :fire:

HairyDawg13 said:
can't make it to the game , living in SC makes it hard to get to the games
If its not televised there, we'll keep you posted man. :tongue:

outlawd2u said:
If you live in the Miami area it WILL be live on tv, if not........ it will be on the NFL network at 11pm Sunday night!

Thank goodness I have TIVO....... :cooldude: :D :cooldude:

dreamz4fins said:
That's just stupid.

Back
Top Bottom