Will We Hear From Ricky?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will We Hear From Ricky??

Cover23

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Like all of you, I am very angry right now but I would still love to hear from him. I know WE are all angry and upset but maybe he can help us understand him....
WE all knew he was a different kind of guy when he came here, I have followed him through his career, Texas, NO, Miami. I knew he was strange but maybe thats why we were all drawn to him. He brought something to Miami we havent had in a while. He brought a certain stigma or whatever you wanna call it to Miami. Now he is gone to Asia or wherever he'll go and we're left wondering what could have been. I for one will miss hearing H. David yelling Bye Bye Ricky and watching him run out of the backfield, But we move on cause thats what life does.
So I say Bye Bye Ricky in a different way and I hope him well. I 'll miss ya and I'll never forget how you ripped my heart out this year!!

I would not know what he will say if anything. I mean, what can he say? There is nothing he can say that will make things better. Now, if he does return (fat chance) and has an incredible year, then that will cover his error. I am mad as hell with that turkey, but the door must remain open because he is special talent. Ricky should cast away his pot and start taking his Paxil again. If Ricky does return, his talking must be done on the field with touchdown runs- like a mad bull with spit in his teeth and blood in his eyes. He has to prove himself with each carry, and that will say more than any word.

Why would we hear from him, he doesn't care about us.

That coward doesn't have the cojones to address the public...nevermind his team mates!!! :yell:

I heard he is going to be on the Crocodile Hunter :goof:

Back
Top Bottom