will Z.T. get near 200 tackels this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will Z.T. get near 200 tackels this year

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
he has 114 tackles as of now.Will he get 200.I believe he will.

he will get near it....will he go over i dont know ...that game VS NO hurt him he only had 2 tackles but i think itll be pretty close.

Because you touch yourself at night.

And he'll get injured down the stretch.

Crisis said:
Because you touch yourself at night.

And he'll get injured down the stretch.

Thanks for your useless and childish post there troll.

Looks like I will add more Bill trolls to my ignore list. :D

Nublar7 said:
Like Spikes?

Doubt it.

Thomas will wear down at the end of the year.

Comparing a freak knee injury to a guy with high mileage, historically banged up a lot, and undersized.

You guys said the same thing to me now when I said Boston wouldn't appear/play in half your games this year.

That's great about the ignore list Ace, although I'm sure I can deal with you not reading my posts.

kastofsna120 said:
he'll get 50 against the bills alone

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
i hope so so we can shut that damn bills fan up

Crisis said:
Thomas will wear down at the end of the year.

Comparing a freak knee injury to a guy with high mileage, historically banged up a lot, and undersized.

You guys said the same thing to me now when I said Boston wouldn't appear/play in half your games this year.

That's great about the ignore list Ace, although I'm sure I can deal with you not reading my posts.

Hes avearging missing less then 2 games a year. What a terrible history:o . Last year was the only year he didnt play in 11 games or more. And last year they wernt in any hurry to rush him back im sure considring we were out of the playoffs. Weak argument.

Hes undersized when it comes to taking on linemen etc because of his weight. But hes very stocky, because hes not tall. So that helps his injury chances not hurt them.

Bills fans:rolleyes: .

kastofsna120 said:
he'll get 50 against the bills alone

I remember him missing a bunch of tackles on McGahee last time we played.

Back
Top Bottom